Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Life Was Good

"Call me when you get there sweety!" My mom said to me as I was sitting down on the grass.

I picked a piece of grass from the ground, earning a nasty look from my dad. He hated when I picked the grass because he works 'so hard' to make our lawn look nice. Whatever.

Joe was still packing up the car with our stuff, and still needed to say goodbye to his parents, too.

"I will Mom. I promise." I looked up at her.

"Okay. Oh god, honey, I am going to miss you so much!" My mom sobbed, kneeling down next to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I stood up, pulling her with me, and held her.

"It's okay Mom. I'm gonna be home in a couple days. I'll be here for two days. And when we're on tour I'll call you every night. And you'll see me for my wedding." I comforted her.

"Ya." She said, nodding her head, trying to convince herself to stop the tears.

Joe came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Taryn, it's time to go."

I nodded my head and said my goodbyes to my parents.

Once we were buckled into the car, Joe grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled at him and turned the radio on.

Life was good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, for a while now, the chapters have all been fillers. Well, there is going to be drama soon. A lot of drama soon. So, comment (:

ps: emm, youre coming into the story in the next like 1-2 chapters!! =b