Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

We Left Our Dazes

"We have rooms booked." Joe explained to the lady behind the desk at the hotel.

The hotel was gorgeous, and was definitely something a rock star would stay in. I had to get used to that still...

"Taryn, common." Joe said as he grabbed my hand and led us to the elevator.

"I believe this is going to be perfect Joe!" I exclaimed.

He smiled at me and closed the distance between us and pushed his lips up against mine.

"Your room sir." A man with our luggage said.

Joe nodded and handed a twenty dollar bill to the person.

"Thanks." Joe muttered as he brought the luggage in.

I followed him into the room and looked around.

It was magnificent!

"Joe, it is going to be perfect." I said as I went up to him to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you like it." He whispered.

I nodded my head and just stared at him, our eyes locked to the other's.

"Common, we have a lot of sight seeing to do." Joe said as we left our dazes.

I nodded my head and we were off to see Niagara Falls.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, yes, yes i know. but i just posted a long chapter in another one of my stories so im kinda out of writing spirit. lol. emm, youre coming in the next chapter i believe.