Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

This Is War

"It's beautiful Joe!" I exclaimed as I ran over to the side of the Falls.

Even though it was freezing, it was still enjoyable to see. I turned and saw Joe next to me, hanging onto me so I didn't fall. I smiled at him and he smiled back to me, pulling us away from the edge.

"Common, let's go for a walk." He said to me.

I nodded and took his hand, walking on the path next to the Falls.

We were on the American side. We weren't planning on going to the Canadian side. Even though we both wanted to, we didn't want to waste time getting over there. Instead, we were going to go shopping here and visit all of the landmarks over here.

"So, I know this is a difficult topic to talk about, but uhmm, are you still upset about the whole miscarriage thing?" Joe asked me with nervousness clearly in his voice.

I pondered about it for a while, and nodded my head.

"Joe, I am always going to be upset about it. I mean, even though it wasn't yours, and it was my ex-boyfriend's, it was still mine and I loved it even if I hadn't seen it, or if it was only a few months developed. But, it's not like we can't have another.." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Ya, true. When do you want to try for one?" Joe asked me.

"Are you serious Joe?" I asked, looking around to see if anyone such as paparazzi were around to be printing our conversation in the next edition of 'People'.

"Ya, I mean, we're going to be getting married soon, so why not?" He asked.

"Why not? Because you have a promise to god Joe!" I said, raising my voice a little bit, even though I didn't want to.

"Ugh fine. We can wait. I promise." Joe told me, wrapping his arms around me to give me a hug.

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

"Yup, anytime." Joe whispered to me, kissing my cheek.

We walked in silence for a little bit longer until some girl with shoulder length, brown hair walked towards us.

"You're Joe Jonas right?" She asked.

Joe smirked and started talking.

"Well, I guess my cover is gone. Yes, I am Joe Jonas. What do you want? An autograph, picture?" He said a little bitter.

"No, we have plenty of pictures together. And I have many of your autographs from before you were even famous. I am just so happy to see you again!" She said, coming up to him and enveloping him into a hug.

"And you are..?" He asked, a little frightened.

"I'm Marlee!" She said.

Joe's eyes got wide and his confused face became over-filled with joy.

"OH MY GOD! MARLEE!" Joe said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Haha, ya. Nice to see you again too Joe!" She said laughing.

I stood there, confused as ever. How the hell did Joe know this Marlee chick?

"Oh, uhmm, Marlee, this is my fiancee Taryn. Taryn, Marlee. Marlee, Taryn." Joe introduced us.

"Hello Marlee. How do you two know each other exactly?" I asked.

"Well, me and Nick were on Broadway together, and I was a very close family friend. But that was like ten years ago. By the way, my dancing has improved very much Joe. I'll have to show you some time." She said in a sorta seductive voice.

Gag me.

"Okay." He said smiling.

What the hell.

"Joe, I'm kinda hungry. I'm in the mood for some pickles. You know how I have these crazy food cravings! It is so unfortunate that this just happened. I still have to wait six months until it's over." I sighed, faking I was pregnant so we could go.

Marlee gave me a nasty look, and I received the gesture right back to her.

Fortunately Joe caught on to my white lie and said his goodbyes to Marlee. But, didn't say them without exchanging numbers with her first.

"Bye Joe!" She said very flirtingly, and walked away.

When Joe wasn't looking I flipped her off. Bitch. Trying to steal my man.

She turned back around and screamed to Joe.

"Oh, Joe! Wait!"

He turned around and watched as she ran back to us.

"I forgot to tell you. I have back stage tickets to some of your shows. We'll have to hang out." She said, as she winked at him.

He smiled and nodded his head, agreeing to hang out with her.

As they hugged goodbye, again, she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

As she walked away, and as Joe was still thinking about what just happened, I muttered every curse word under my breath.

"This is war." I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" Joe asked.

"Oh, I said that this was a bore. I'm just really hungry."

Joe bought my fake statement and took my hand.

"Common, there's a hard rock cafe up here."

I nodded and walked along beside him.

This is War, Marlee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Marlee is actually my friend Emmilly (:
Sorry, but you're a bitch in here Emm. Just needed to add some drama. No hard feelings haha.
Comment! (: