Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Just A Minute

"Where are you?" Nick asked me.

"Well, where are you?" I asked him back. I needed to know that he was here.

"I'm in the lobby. I'm guessing you're in the bathroom? Joe is leaning against the door." Nick told me.

"Ya. I'll come out now."

"Okay." He said to me before he hung up.

I unlocked the door and stepped around Joe, already seeing Nick.

"Taryn! You came out!" Joe said to me.

I ignored him and continued walking to Nick. Once I was to him, he wrapped his arms around me and rocked me slowly back and forth trying to comfort me.

"Nick? What are you doing here?" Joe asked, coming up to us.

"H-he's bringing me h-home Joe." I sobbed.

His jaw dropped and his face turn to worry again.

"No no no no. Please. Don't go Taryn. I'm sorry." Joe pleaded.

"No. I'm going home and that's final. And tomorrow, when you get home, the couch will be all set and ready for you." I said harshly.

He stayed silent and just looked at me. I looked to Nick and waited for him to say something to break the silence.

"So, uhmm, do you need your stuff?" He asked me.

I nodded and took his hand, bringing him to the elevator.

Ten minutes later, I was back down in the lobby, ready to leave.

"Just a minute." I muttered quietly to Nick.

He nodded and watched what I was doing. I walked over to Joe, who was sitting on a couch, and looked at him.

He mimicked my actions with forgiving eyes but I just shook my head and slapped him across the face.

"Bye."

I walked over to Nick, who was shocked that I had the nerve to do that.

"Common." I said and walked out of the lobby and out of Joe's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh. Not that good. Mostly a filler. I just wanted to get it up. Comment?

Btw; Darian was the amazing person who gave me the idea for Marlee seducing Joe. So, credit to her! (: