Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Definately Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way

It was already almost 12:30am and we were still out walking the streets of my neighborhood. We were talking about random things that have happened in our lives, and were asking the most bizarre questions.

"Ok, well seeing how I'll have this ring for the rest of eternity, how much did cost?" I didn't want him spending too much on me even if he did have the money to do so.

"Actually nothing. It was my great grandmother's. Sorry that it's not anything from the decade, but I did have new stones put in. If you don't like it I can get you something Tiffany's or somewhere.."

"No," I smiled "The ring is perfect. I love it."

He smiled at my response.

"I have another question though, how long are you here for?" I didn't like the idea of him leaving.

"Until you graduate. Then you're coming back to California with us if you'd like."

"I'd love that."

Right when he was leaning in to kiss me, both of our cell phones rang, and they were both calls from our moms. I sighed and answered.

"Hello?"

"Honey! Oh my god are you okay?!" My mom said, completely freaking out.

"Ya mom, I'm fine. We're just walking, settle down."

I heard Joe telling his mom the same thing.

"Well, its almost one a.m., sweetie! Don't you think its time to be getting home?" I sighed.

"Yes, I suppose so. I'll see you soon." I hung up my phone and took Joe's hand in mine again.

"Well, our fun is all gone... we need to get home."

"Don't worry, you really do need some sleep. I'm sorry to say but tomorrow is Monday."

"Oh my god it is! I have school..." I groaned at the the words.. school.

How I hated school, especially since I'd have to leave Joe all day. My best friend, Blair, was completely obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and would have heard the news by now. I was surprised she hasn't texted or called me.

"As I say once again, don't worry, I'll still be here when you get out. Actually, do you mind if I pick you up after school and we can go somewhere?" He asked.

I thought about it; him having to go incognito just to be with me. I'll probably have to go in disguise, too. I mean, who else would I, Joe Jonas' new fiancee, be with? What guy would I be with? I thought in my head at how I'd disguise myself and started laughing out loud.

"What did I miss?" Joe asked, amused by my laughing.

"Nothing just thinking.." I stopped to turn towards him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"And I don't mind at all, of course you can pick me up. Do you mind dropping me off, is that too early?" I smiled persuasively, trying to get him to say yes. He was thinking about it.

"Hmm, I guess I can. I could never say no to you." He smiled back.

"Good, you can use my car tomorrow if you'd like. I'll leave you the keys."

"Okay that sounds good. I'll bring Nick or something around town.. if I get lost, sorry If you need to walk home.." I laughed shaking my head.

"Its fine. Now where we before our mothers rudely interrupted?" I said.

He started leaning back in to kiss me. He was still an amazing kisser just like earlier. When he pulled away, we were both smiling. Yup, definitely wouldn't have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so sorry that this took so long .. I had to write it down in my notebook first and I couldnt think of what to write! Oh is it cogneto? I wasnt really sure..
I hate silent readers! Please comment if you subscribe or if you like the story!