Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

I Hated To Leave Him

I woke up the next morning with Joe's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned around, so I was facing him, to give him a kiss on his nose. He opened his eyes a little and kissed my lips softly, seeing how he was still half-asleep.

"I'll wake you up ten minutes before we need to leave." I whispered to him, conscious of the fact that Nick and Kevin were also in my room because we didn't have anymore guest rooms besides the one Mr. and Mrs. Jonas and Frankie were in.

"Okay. Love you." He whispered back to me.

"Yes, I love you too Joe." I told him and got up from my bed, going to my closet to pick out my outfit. I needed something that says: I just met my arranged marriage husband who is a famous celebrity and I just got engaged last night. I grabbed a denim skirt that I bought from Hollister and grabbed a light blue v-neck shirt and a gray cami that I bought both from Aeropostale. Before going into the shower, I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra.

I was all done in the shower 10 minutes later, and quickly put my underwear, bra, and cami on. While my hair was drying in a towel, I put some black eyeliner and mascara on, along with light gray eyeshadow. I decided to straighten my hair, so I quickly blow-dried it and plugged the straightener in.

Twenty minutes later, I came out of the bathroom, all dressed and hair done. I headed to my dresser to quickly put on a necklace and earrings before I went to wake Joe up.

"Joe... wake up Joe... wake up." I sang to him. He smiled and rolled over, pulling the blanket closer to him in the process.

"Joe. Wake up now." I said to him in a stern voice.

He quickly sat up and looked at me with a confused look on his face. It quickly changed to a smile and he rolled out of bed to get some jeans and a hoodie on.

I walked down the stairs and went to the back door to put on a pair of matching ballet flats and skipped out to my car. Joe was still half-asleep so he didn't move very fast but he was going at a quick enough pace that I wouldn't be late.

Only 5 minutes had passed and I was already at school. I turned and looked at Joe before I got out, and kissed his lips softly. "Bye," I whispered to him.

"I'll see you after school, right?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Yes you will. I will be here, just call me if you cant find your car. Because I'm not pulling up front.." He told me, a yawn proceeding at the end.

"Okay. But I can't be late again or I'll get detention.. yuck. So I'll see you later. I love you." I told him before I quickly reached over again to kiss his lips.

"I love you too, Taryn. Now go before your late." He said with a smile playing on his lips.

I laughed. "Okay, bye." I told him before I opened the car door and stepped out. I turned around to wave to him before he left the front circle. I hated to leave him, but I needed to. It was for the better. Then, I heard the shrieking of my best friend, Blair, coming towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, sorry it took a long time to write.
I had a major writers block. no joke.
I hope youve read my other stories though. =D
btw, Blair, Taryn's best friend, is played by my best friend Nikki. haha.
please comment and i'll write the next chapter.