Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Catching Pairs Of Eyes

At the sound of the shrieking, I turned around and watched as my best friend, Blair, sprinted to where I was standing. The screaming didn't stop, even when she was two feet away from me, jumping in place.

"OH MY GOD! TARYN! DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?! YOU AND JOE JONAS ARE GETTING MARRIED!" She screamed to me, proceeding to get eyes turned to us in the process.

"Oh my god, Blair, I'm getting married to JOE JONAS?! How did you know before I did?!" I screamed back, pretending I didn't know that I i was getting married to a famous singer.

She stopped jumping and looked at me with confused eyes.

"You didn't know?" She asked. I looked at her with the straightest face I could make.

"Nope. I didn't know that I was getting married to Joe Jonas.." I told her back, sarcasm easily heard in my voice.

"Oh, well you are." She simply replied.

"Blair. I know that I'm getting married to him. I found out from a magazine, but I know that I'm getting married to him. I met him yesterday." I told her, walking to our lockers, and catching pairs of eyes following me as I walked by.

She quickly glanced around and started to whisper to me. "Was he the one who dropped you off?"

I mimicked her actions and whispered back.

"Yes. He was. He's on his way back to my house to go back to bed so we can go out after school." I opened my locker and grabbed my needed supplies for chemistry. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her mouth turn into a huge grin.

"What do you want me to ask him?" I asked her, knowing she was on to something.

"Text him and ask if he can bring Nick and if you can bring me so me and nick can meet and fall in love." She told me, her happiness pouring out of her mouth with each word she said.

"Hmm.. I guess I could ask.." I told her while pulling my phone out.

"Gasp! You are going to ask!" She said to me. I smirked and started typing a text on my phone.

Taryn| Joe

Hey <3

Hey, whats up? <3

Nothing, just at my locker with my best friend, Blair. What are you doing?

I'm just laying down listening to Nick and Kevin snore. I cant sleep without you here <3

Aww, I'm sorry. Trust me, I wish I could be home in bed now. But I have a question to ask..

Ya?

Well, seeing how we're going out this afternoon, can you ask Nick if he'd like to come with us and I could bring my friend Blair? She wants to meet him..

Ya, I guess I can ask him. But we'll still be together right?

Of course. But I have to go. I don't want to get my phone taken away. Talk to you later?

Definitely. And I'll ask Nick when he gets up.

Okay. And try to get some sleep. You need it. I love you <3

I love you too Taryn <3 bye

Bye <3

I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket just as a teacher was walking by me.

"So, what'd he say?" Blair quickly asked me.

"Nick still isn't up. But when he actually does wake up Joe will ask." I told her, shutting my locker door and heading towards the stairs.

She sighed. "Okay, just tell me when you find out. But I have to go to algebra. Bye." She told me as she hugged me goodbye.

"Bye, talk to you at lunch." I simply responded back while hugging her. I sighed. I wished a different pair of arms were hugging me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha her friend is such a blonde.
Comment and subscribe!