Sequel: Catch Me When I Fall
Status: Rewriting (o:

Sweep Me Off My Feet

Trying To Calm Down

We must have walked up and down all of the lanes about 3 times before we spotted the car. We passed it a few other times but Joe and Nick didn't let us know it was them, they must've wanted to see me suffer even more.

When we were passing for the last time, I sat down on the pavement and started to cry because I was so tired and because it was just a stressful day and I wanted Joe. He came rushing out of the car and sat down next to me, wrapping me in his arms. I got up and walked to the car and laid my head back trying to calm down.

"Hey Nick, sorry about yesterday. I tend to be rude if I don't want something to happen at first. So sorry I didn't have a chance to meet you yesterday. My names Taryn, but I'm sure you already knew that." I turned around and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Taryn. And its cool about yesterday, I understand." He responded back to me. I saw Blair sitting next to him smiling eagerly at me.

"And this is my best friend Blair. Blair, Nick. Nick, Blair." I managed to introduce them without cracking up. I'm not sure why but it just seemed funny to me. They seemed to hit things off very well, so I turned to Joe and focused on only us.

"Hey." I whispered to him. I smiled and intertwined my hand in his, resting it on the tray between the two seats. He smiled back at me.

"Hey, I missed you today. But I enjoyed that call from the bathroom, even if you were freaking out and it was against the rules." I laughed a little from his comment on my rebellious action I managed to pull today.

"Haha ya. Today was a pretty hectic day. But it's all over now, well the school part, but that's the part that I wanted to be over." I smiled.

He smiled, too, and leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek. He turned the key in the ignition and pulled away.

"So, where shall we go?" Joe asked everybody.

"Hmm, lets just go to Applebee's or some place in the mall. Somewhere where its not too busy." I answered nonchalantly.

"Okay." he smiled and turned in the direction of the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler chapter.
nick and blair seem to be hitting it off good =b
nikki shall be pleased by that haha.
well its 2:28 am.. haha and its a school night. Im such a rebel.
No lol I didnt wake up until quarter after 1 this afternoon so I am still wide awake.
comments are appreciated.