Status: COMPLETE.

One Last Line

Just Like The Sun

I threw my keys on the bedside table as I entered my room and let Tati jump up and rest on my spot on the bed. If she wants to stay there, let her be. It'll be just like old times, minus any "funny business".

I jumped onto the bed next to her making her shift around and soon settling down next to me.

"Tati, I think things are actually starting to look up for me."

She nuzzled her head into my chest as a response and began to slowly fall asleep. I began to do the same when my cell rang.

Du betalar, njuter, skriker
men jag skiter i dig


"Get your ass out of bed right now. You're a drummer and we want you to prove it," said the unfamiliar voice. Sure I knew a few of them, just not this one. It was probably the one they call "Mike", he sounded like one. Trust me, I know what they sound like.

"Right now? Dude, have you looked at a fucking clock? There's no way I'm getting out of bed at 4 in the a.m."

"Time doesn't wait for anyone. You could die in an hour, do you want to die? 'Cause if you don't get here soon, it'll happen. Believe me."

"Ha. I'd like to see you try."

"Don't worry. Look outside your window."

I reluctantly looked out my window to see two figures dressed up as ghosts 'oohing' and 'ahhing' like maniacs. Behind them was a van and a guy with a phone waving.

"Told you I could make it happen now get in the van or the ghosts will rape you."

"Technically, you just showed me ghosts, nothing to do with killing me. I'll be there in a second, though."

"Okay, and I never said that one of the ghosts weren't meant to be you in the future if you didn't come, you know."

"Clever and stupid at the same time. I applaud thee for a first for me."

I grabbed Tati and handed her to my mom before I walked out of the house. I made sure to be sneaky as I slowly crept from the door and ran and tackled the taller ghost.

"I just tagged yo ass, motherfucker!"

"I have one word for you: revenge," Bilvy said to me before kicking me off of him.

I brushed myself off and ran and jumped into the van. We just laughed and sang the lyrics along with the radio on the way to Sisky's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
5,000 POINTS FOR WHO CAN GUESS WHAT SONG THE RINGTONE WAS.
Yeah, GUESS AWAY.
But..this chapter wasn't as great as I intended. It's been a while, so this
is me trying to get back in the groove thang again.