The Girl at the Rock Show

Timing Just Isn't Your Thing

Today was our first of two days off. We were staying in California for the rest of the day and were going to drive to Arizona through the night. I was sound asleep in my bunk when I felt a heavy weight on top of me.

“Whoever this is, get off me!” I scolded whoever was on me.

“Everyone wants a hot, juicy man on them. Especially one as hot and juicy as me.” I heard Jack laugh.

“Who let you on the bus? Can you please just get off, you’re hurting me.” I told Jack. His boney elbow was digging into my back. He shifted so he was lying next to me.

“Carden let me on and how come whenever we’re together you always have to insult my weight.” Jack pouted.

“It’s not my fault you have no fat or muscle on you. You’re a bag of bones.” I giggled.

“Whatever, you want this bag of bones.” He smiled and turned to me, “I like laying down next to you. You’re comfy.” He cuddled into me. His face was in the crook of my neck.

“You’re stubble is tickling me.” I tried pushing his face away but he started rubbing his face all over my neck causing me to squeal in laughter.

“P-please s-stop Jack.” I screamed.

“Yeah Jack, please stop.” All movement stopped and we both looked up to see a very annoyed looking Alex.

“Jack, I need to talk to Bella for a minute.” Alex told Jack. Jack glared at Alex but got out of the bunk anyway.

“Come on Belles, we need to be alone.” He grabbed my hand and gently pulled me into the back lounge. “How you feeling after last night?”

“Um, horrible actually, we got into a huge fight. As of now, we’re not friends.” I said sadly. It’s hard being in a fight with your best friend.

“Yeah, well it’s hard to keep your composure when the girl you like is cuddled up with another guy.” Alex stated. I was confused, he said ‘the girl you like’, meaning that William liked me. Impossible.

“Ha! Yeah okay, William likes me. Highly doubtful.” I scoffed.

“Thank god you’re pretty because you sure are stupid.” He laughed when I punched him in the arm. He faked pain and rubbed his arm.

“You hurt me,” he pouted, “kiss it better.” I rolled my eyes but kissed his arm.

“Now here,” he pointed to his cheek and I kissed it, “now here,” he pointed to his lips. I guess I was so caught up in the moment because I started to lean in. Just before our lips could touch Jack pushed the door open.

“God! You guys are taking forever!” He sat down next to me putting his head in my lap. I don’t think he saw what was about to happen by the way he was acting. I glanced over at Alex who was looking at Jack like he was about to kill him.

“You’re pretty.” Jack said poking my nose. I giggled a bit and Alex let out a fake cough.

“Ya know Jack, you don’t have to be here. I’ll make Bella feel better.” Alex growled towards Jack. I was starting to feel really uncomfortable.

“Nah, that’s okay, I’m fine where I am. You can leave if you want though.” Jack snapped back at Alex. They were both glaring at each other. Along with the thick tension in the room was an awkward silence.

“Um, guys, I want both of you to stay. How about we play a game or something?” I tried to lighten the mood.

“That’s fine with me, how about 20 Questions?” Jack offered, “we can get to know each other better.”

“Good idea! I’ll go first!” Alex exclaimed. I was shocked by his excitement.

“Jack, when was the last time you showered?” Alex smirked at Jack.

“Um, 3 days ago.” Jack blushed, while I giggled.

“So that’s what the smell is.” I nudged Jack lightly, laughing a bit so he knew I was just joking. He smiled at me then turned to Alex.

“So Alex, how was throwing up a lung the other night after drinking?” Jack asked Alex. This wasn’t turning out the way I hoped.

“I wasn’t feeling well, I wasn’t that drunk, thank you.” Alex sneered at Jack. I tried to jump in but Alex asked the next question, “Jack how was that girl the other night. Ya know the one you were making out with after you dropped off Bella here.” Jacks eyes went wide. I honestly didn’t care much, it wasn’t like we were going out, but I did get a little jealous, I mean he was with me the entire night.

Jack stood up, “hey Alex, did you have fun fucking 3 girls in one night on one of our tours?” Jack yelled.

Alex stood up getting right into Jack’s face, “at least I can get 3 girls! Tell me Jack, how is jerking off every night to the sound of me having sex because you can’t get any!?”
I haven’t seen this side of Alex before. I guess I can understand why William was being protective.

They both started yelling at each other. I couldn’t understand what they were saying because they were screaming over one another.

“Guys! Stop!” I screamed. They both looked at me, I think they forgot I was even here.

“Belles, I don’t do things like that when I have a girlfriend. Honest!” Alex pleaded while Jack just scoffed. Alex looked over at Jack, “I don’t know why you’re sitting on a high horse Mr. ‘I also cheated on my girlfriend while on tour’!” Alex yelled back at Jack.

“Okay! Guy’s listen, that was all in the past, I don’t really care what you guys have done. But this is fucking ridiculous! I wouldn’t even consider dating either of you just by the way you two are acting!” I gave them both one last look before walking off the bus.

Why are guys such jealous assholes?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pretty long. I like this one a lot. Never EVER play 20 Questions when in a position such as Bella's, take my word for it!

No class today means lots of updates YAY!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!