The Girl at the Rock Show

When I'm Gone, You'll Need Love

Alex and I were cuddled up during the most intense part of the movie. I think he was also scared because he kept closing his eyes. Just before Liv Tyler’s character opens the door someone crashed through the door to the back lounge making both Alex and I scream.

“Gaskarth, get off my best friend!” William screamed pulling me from Alex’s grasp.

“What the fuck Bill!” Alex yelled back, “We were just watching a fucking movie!” I was frozen from shock. Why was William so mad?

“Alex, I know you! You don’t just watch movies with girls. I bet you were trying to get her drunk too! She’s not going to be one of your ‘hit it a quit it’s’! She’s my girl! I won’t allow it to happen.” That’s what snapped me out of my shock.

“Your girl? I’m not your girl. Bill we’re just friends. I can do whatever I want, hang out with whoever I want, and if I do so choose, sleep with whoever I want!” I snapped at William. I’ve never truly been angry with him before but after how he just jumped down Alex’s throat I couldn’t help but be pissed.

William took his glare from Alex and sent it my way.
“Do whatever you want. Be a slut. I don’t care. We’re just friends.” William pushed Alex out of the way and stormed off the bus.

My best friend in the whole wide world just called me a slut. Normally, it would be in a joking matter but he said it with such venom in his voice I broke down crying.

“No, no Belles! Don’t cry! He didn’t mean it, I know he didn’t.” Alex cooed in my ear. I turned to him and jumped into his arms. I don’t see how William could say such terrible things about him, he’s been nothing but charming to me.

“I-I was j-just watching a m-movie and he thought we were, we were…” I couldn’t even finish what I was trying to say because a fresh batch of sobs came through me. Alex tightened his grip and pulled out his cell phone. He texted someone with me still in his arms.

“I’m going to make this better for you. I promise.” Alex wiped some of my tears away. We sat on the bus floor for about five more minutes before I heard Sisky and the Butcher’s voice.

“Bella, come on. Let’s go back to the bus.” Sisky tried, but I didn’t want to go back to see William.

“No. He’s there. I hate him, we’re not friends anymore.” I snapped at Sisky.

“Ugh, I’m not fighting with you about this,” Butcher said while throwing me over his shoulder, “say goodbye to Alex.”

I gave Alex the best hug I could while being over the Butcher’s shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gave me his number and told me I could text him all night if I was still upset.

We got back onto TAI’s bus to see Chizzy and Carden yelling and William. William was slumped over with his face in his hands. I knew when he did this he was upset. The bus driver turned around and told us we were leaving. At the sound of the bus drivers voice William looked up and saw me. I gave him a hard glare, while he looked at me with sad eyes. The rest of the guys made their way to the bunks or the other lounge so William and me could talk.

“Belles, baby, I didn’t mean it. I was ju-” I cut him off before he could say anymore.

“I’m not your baby, your girl, or your best friend.” I spat. I had a rough childhood where my parents would yell and scream at me and call me horrible names constantly. William was the only one who knew about this, so the fact that he said something so horrible made it 100 times worse.

“Belles, I’m sorry. I really am. Please don’t do this.” I could see the tears in William’s eyes begging to spill over.

“You had no right to do what you did or say what you said. Bill, you know that I can’t handle words like that, yet you still said it anyway.” I was so angry with him. I didn’t care that he was going to cry, I still wanted to punch him in the face.

“Bella, I wish I could tell you, or that you can understand why I got so mad, but I can’t” William went to go give me a hug but I pushed him away.

“Well until you can, we’re not friends anymore.” I pushed past him and went into my bunk.

I texted Alex the rest of the night. Who needs William anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! First chapter with real drama in it! WOO! I like this one.
Ok i'm seeing a lot of 'you update so fast!' and i can tell you why. I am a poor college student and this week I've had nothing to do SO updates YAY! some weeks will be like this, while others i'll be lucky to get an update out. Let us all hope for weeks like this =D

ok so. comment/subscribe
Anyone wanna change their boy?