The Girl at the Rock Show

He Means Nothing To You And You Don't Know Why

I woke up next to Alex. Most of the night was spent crying into Alex’s shoulder. I felt bad because I don’t think anyone got much sleep last night. I was really upset after what William had said to me.

“Alex, I need you to get up.” I whispered. Alex shifted and mumbled a few profanities.

“Alex I really need to pee.” I giggled.

“Ugh! Fine.” He rolled out of the bunk. He looked completely adorable; his hair was sticking up every which way. His eyes were barely opened and he had a smile on his face. “Not without a kiss first” He puckered his lips. I pulled his face closer to me and kissed his cheek.
“Aw! Not Fair! You knew I meant on the lips!” He whined.

“Well that wasn’t stated. You never said where, now move.” I pushed him out of the way.

I exited the bathroom to see Matt Flyzik, All Time Low’s manager, trying to pull Alex out of his bunk. I laughed at the sight.

“Bella, help me! He has like 4 interviews to do in a half hour!” Matt begged.

“Move.” I told Matt and slipped into the bunk with Alex.

“If you get up now, I promise I’ll make it up to you later.” I whispered in his ear. I saw him smile.

“Promise?” He smirked.

“Promise. Now go!” I laughed. He got up and started to get ready.

I was sitting in the front lounge getting to know Rian and Zack. I figured if I were going to be living on their bus, I would need to get to know the other two boys of ATL. They were both really nice and easy to talk to. They are just as perverted and funny as Alex and Jack. Rian was in the middle of a story about how Alex almost got his ass kicked by a girl when Alex popped out, fully dressed, from the back. Jack followed him out looking like he just rolled out of bed.

“Stop talking shit about me.” Alex laughed throwing a pillow at Rian.

“I’m not! I’m just telling her the many tales of Alexander William Gaskarth. I want her to know what she’s getting into.” Rian laughed.

“Whatever dude. Just try not to embarrass me too bad.” Alex sighed. “Okay, I have to go be awesome and funny. I’ll catch you guys later.” Alex stopped in front of me and pulled my up from my seat next to Zack. He placed a soft kiss on my lips, smiling when he pulled away. “Okay, just wanted to make sure that you remember your promise and that these assholes stay away from what’s mine.” He laughed and walked off the bus.

“So, you and Alex huh?” Zack spoke up after he left.

“Um, I guess so. Nothing is really established. Yet, at least.” I wondered what Alex and me really were. We’ve only kissed a few times, and now I’m basically living with him. We’re going to have to sort that out later. I looked over a Jack who was staring at his hands sadly. He got up and made his was to his bunk. Zack must have noticed me staring at him.

“Don’t worry about him. He tends to lose girls to Alex a lot.” Zack said. Those words made me feel horrible.

“I think I should go talk to him.” I told Zack who just nodded.

“Rian and I are going to grab something to eat. You want anything?” I shook my head. I wasn’t too hungry right now. Once they left the bus I made my way to Jack’s bunk.

“Hey can we talk?” I asked when I pulled the curtain back.

“Listen, it’s cool. No need to feel bad about it. Like Zack said, Alex always wins.” Jack said bitterly. “Just one question. Why not me?”

I didn’t know what to say. Why not him? He was sweet, funny and good-looking. He always knew how to make me laugh, but there was no real spark there.

“I’m really not sure. I guess I don’t really feel a spark.” I said sadly. “I’m really sorry. I wish I did.” I felt Jack grab my face and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes went wide when I realized what he was doing. He was putting everything he had into the kiss, but I still felt nothing, not like I did with Alex. He pulled away and looked at me and did the last thing I expected him to do. He started laughing.

“Um, I don’t see what’s so funny here!?” I yelled. I was kind of offended. His laughter finally died down.

“I’m sorry. I really am. I just see what you’re talking about. No spark. I’m sorry baby, but we just cannot be.” He smiled. “You’ll get over it in time.” He joked.

“Oh I’m so heart broken! Whatever will I do?” I faked despair.

“I don’t know. You’re stuck with Alex. I’m sorry.” He laughed.

“So, friends?” I asked him with a smile.

“No.” My smile fell. I thought if he didn’t feel anything, we could at least be friends
.
“Best friends.” He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

I guess I filled William’s best friend position pretty quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would most def not take William and Alex out of the running.
John isn't either, so do not fret John fans. He is coming back soon.

But, Jack Barakat is now officially in the friend zone. He will still have a big part in the story. I'm going to do a Jack Barakat story sometime in the future though. So if you're sad about it, don't worry!

Does a young Kurt Cobain remind anyone of Adam Lazzara!? I think so.

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.
anyone sad to see Jack lose?