The Girl at the Rock Show

Best Friends, Ex-friends To The End

I was sitting in the back with Jack and Alex on our day off. All the tension that use to be around when the three of us were together completely disappeared. I guess Alex and Jack spoke about Jack no longer having feelings for me and it’s been golden ever since. We were playing Rock Band and failing miserably because we were all laughing so hard. Everything was going great until I heard my phone go off.

“Babe, it’s Sisky.” Alex said tossing my phone to me.

“Sisky Business! What’s up?” I answered happily. “Wait, what!....Oh my God is everything okay?...which hospital?....I’m on my way!” I hung up and franticly started searching for my shoes. I felt Alex grab me.

“Baby. What’s wrong?” He asked.

“William is in the hospital! Sisky said he got really sick and it’s really bad!” I broke down crying into Alex’s arms.

“Shhh. Bella it’s going to be okay. We’re going to go the hospital right now.” He said soothingly while Jack went to go get my shoes.

We’ve been sitting in the hospital for over two hours and not one person has told us anything. I’ve been a crying mess ever since I got the news. I made Gabe cry when I started to freak out about William dying. I was being way overdramatic, but my best friend, or former best friend, is in the hospital. Finally a doctor came out.

“Are you all here for William Eugene Beckett?” He said while looking at his clipboard.

“Yes! What’s wrong!?” I yelled.

“Well, he was severely dehydrated. We had to put him on an IV and a respirator because he was having complications breathing on his own.” He stated like it was no big deal.

“Is he okay though?” Tony calmly asked.

“He’s fine. He just needs to start eating and drinking properly again.” The doctor told us.
“You can see him if you’d like. One at a time though.” He looked up to see who would be first.

“Go Belles.” Carden said from behind me.

“He won’t want to see me. I can’t.” I cried.

“Go.” Carden gave me a slight push and I went with the doctor to William’s room. I walked in to see William hooked up to a bunch of machines with his eyes closed.

“I think he’s sleeping.” I whispered to the doctor.

“He’s awake. Just go.” He said and left the room. I slowly walked over to William’s bed and slightly tapped his shoulder. I wanted to speak but my mouth went dry.

“Oh, it’s you.” William said coldly opening his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” I said barely audible.

“Whatever Belles. I’m okay, you can leave now.” He closed his eyes again.

“William, please talk to me. I was so worried when I heard you were in here and I just need to talk and make sure my best friend is okay.” I said with tears coming down.

“I’m not your friend anymore. I can’t do it anymore. I’m sorry. You’re not special to me anymore.” He looked down. I couldn’t hold back the sob that came through. I just ran out of the room, down the hallway, past the waiting room and out into the street. I kept running in hopes that no one would ever come find me. I heard footsteps approaching fast. They caught up to me because I was grabbed from behind. It was Alex.

“What happened? What’s wrong? What did he say to you?” Alex said out of breath.
I just clung to him and cried into his shirt. We stayed this way for quite some time before we went back to his deserted bus.

“Alex, do you think I’m special?” I blurted out of nowhere.

“What? Yeah Bella, of course. You’re so beautiful, smart, nice and so many more other things. You are so special. To the guys, TAI, and me. Especially me.” Alex said.

“Do you mean it? Honestly Alex if you don’t then please don’t say it.” I didn’t need to hear a lie. I needed the God’s honest truth.

“I wouldn’t have said it then.” He looked straight into my eyes. He was telling the truth.

“Prove it.” I said looking back at him.

“How?” He looked at me confused.

“Show me.” I said pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Things got heated really fast. Clothes were being tossed everywhere. Hands were touching every part of each other’s body. Kisses were full with lust, want and need. I needed this. I needed to feel like I was needed, that I was special. That what William said was a lie. Alex slipped on a condom and looked at me. I nodded so that he would continue. His hips crashed into mine and I let out a loud moan. He kept a steady rhythm going. The whole time he was looking in my eyes and every now and then pulling me into a sloppy, yet passionate kiss. Before we both hit our climax’s he linked our fingers together and squeezed slightly. We both came shortly after, his hands never leaving mine. I knew he was doing it as a sign of affection, as a sign of love. After he was done he discarded the condom and plopped down next to me.

“Did I show you how special you are to me?” Alex said softly into my ear.

“Yeah, you did. It was perfect.” I smiled at him.

“You’re perfect.” He sent me a lazy smile back. He cuddled into me and we both fell into a deep sleep.

William is a liar.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. First. You might think the whole holding hands thing is stupid, but I honestly see it as a big sign of affection. I'm sorry if it's just me and you didn't like it.

Second. I've gotten four inbox messages asking me why I'm saying the story is also about John, Jack and William when they aren't that important to the story. I obviously think they are. I just can't jump back and forth between guys. She might end up with Alex, she might not. I said before this was going to be a really long story, so if you're not an Alex fan, bear with me. There will be lots more William and John. And although Jack isn't in the running anymore, he still holds an important part.

Tell me if you liked this chapter. I liked it a lot, but I'm not sure if you guys would feel the same way. So for future reference...Help me out.
Comment. Subscribe.
Love you all <3