The Girl at the Rock Show

This Is Our Fate, I'm Yours

Alex caught wind of what happened today with John and he was pretty pissed. Not at me, thankfully, but super pissed at John. He thinks it’s completely disrespectful to do that when he knows that I’m his girlfriend. I can’t say that I blame him. I’m trying to hide my smile because every time Alex mentions the song I want to smile from ear to ear. I still have butterflies in my stomach from this afternoon.

“I want you to stay away from him.” Alex stated firmly.

“You can’t tell me who I can and cannot see. I’m friends with him. He might like me, but I don’t like him.” It was almost the truth. I still might have a tiny crush on John. But you would too!

“Bella that doesn’t matter.” Alex whined.

“Of course it does. If I don’t like him, nothing will happen.” I planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Plus, I could never give this face up.” I said in a baby voice pinching his cheek.

“You’re a jerk face.” Alex pouted while rubbing his cheek. “And don’t think I forgot about all that lovin’ you’re suppose to give me!” He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him.

“Eh, Alex I’m really not in the mood.” I slid away from him a little, only to be pulled back.

“Aww pppllleeaassseeee.” He sounded like a little kid.

“Well,” I paused causing him to smile, “I guess if I think of John I’ll get turned on.” I said jokingly. Alex looked pretty pissed.

“I’m kidding! Too soon?” I laughed and tried to kiss him but he pulled away.

“Way too soon, that really wasn’t funny.” He said in an annoyed tone.

“I’m sorry baby, I really am.” I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

“Ugh, it’s okay just stop that.” He laughed and kissed me. “If you’re withholding the good love from me, can we just cuddle and watch a movie?” He said.

“Sure, I would love that.” We both went into the back lounge and started watching
Shakespeare In Love. I told him it wasn’t as girly as it sounded, but in reality it is.

Halfway through the movie my phone started ringing. I had to push a sleeping Alex off of me to get it. The caller ID read William. I stared at the phone making sure I wasn’t dreaming before picking it up.

“H-hello” I stuttered answering the phone.

“Hey Belles.” William’s voice came through the receiver.

“You’re talking to me again?” I was trying not to cry.

“I can’t not talk to you. I’m sorry for everything I said. Bella, you’re suppose to be mine, not his.” William sad sadly.

“I am yours. You’re my best friend. I love you.” I said softly.

“Oh Bella baby you don’t understand.” He chuckled, but I could tell he was sad.

“Then make me understand.” I was so confused.

“One day I will. Now, let me be a good best friend and ask how is Alex treating you?” I could tell he didn’t want to talk about it.

“Really good William, but the very moment he fucks up I’ll get my best friend to beat him up.” I giggled.

“You better.” I knew he was smiling. I felt Alex stir beside me. He looked up at me. I mouthed that it was William on the phone. He just rolled his eyes, which caused me to roll mine.

“Bilvy, I have to go. I’ll talk to you the second you get back.” I told William.

“Okay, I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” We both hung up.
I turned to look at Alex. He looked pissed again.

“Ugh, what’s wrong now?” I was annoyed.

“I hate that all these guys want you. Can’t I just have you to myself?” He whined pulling me closer.

“You do.” I stated simply kissing his nose.

How long would that last?
♠ ♠ ♠
I received no comments on my last chapter. That made me sad.

Comment? Subscribe? please.