The Girl at the Rock Show

I Ain't Sayin' She A Gold Digger

We’re now in Orlando and TAI just got back, which means William and I have to talk and I also have to start doing merch again. I woke up and quickly got dressed and made my way over to the tent. I saw Tony finishing everything up.

“Hey! I though laying out merch was my job?” I laughed while giving him a hug.

“It is but I didn’t know if you knew we were back or not.” He returned my hug.

“Is William around?” I asked Tony.

“He is. I’ll tell him you’re here.” Tony said while walking off to go do manager things.

I’ve been sitting out here for 5 hours. Alex has visited me and so have Jack and John, but I have yet to see William. I thought after our phone conversation a few days ago we were okay. I’m guessing that’s not the case.

“Bella! Hey I’ve missed you!” Sisky greeted me.

“Sisky! I missed you too! It’s been too long!” I yelled.

“It’s been like a week.” He laughed. “But I’m here to take your spot for a few. Go to our bus.” He shoved me in the direction of the busses.

“Are you sure?” I wasn’t sure I even wanted to go. I was nervous.

“Yes! Now go!” He pointed.

I found TAI’s bus and took a deep breath before I went on. I didn’t see anyone so I called out a few ‘hellos’. No one answered. I walked to the back and screamed when I felt arms wrap around me pulling me into a bunk.

“Chill Bella, it’s me.” William laughed.

“Don’t do that you asshole!” I yelled at him. Good start Bella, really.

“Hey! It was a joke. I missed you.” He snuggled into me.

“I’m glad to see you’re better and back to being yourself.” I laughed.

“Yeah, I’m still really sorry for being a big jerk. But I’ve got news for you!” He sounded excited.

“Oh yeah, and what’s that?” I faked excitement. He rolled his eyes.

“I’m going back out with Krissy!” He yelled.

“What!?” Krissy was William’s ex. She was a horrible person. She always used him and would always bring him down. She broke up with him right before they got signed, but once they did sign she was back at his door begging him to take her back. I hated her and she hated me.

“We’re back together. I know you don’t like her, but she’s different. She was the one that actually convinced me to call you again.” William stated like it was no big deal.

“Oh, so you didn’t miss me. You’re whore of an ex-girlfriend made you call me. She probably did that so she could rub it in my face.” I replied bitterly.

“Stop it. She did not. She’s coming on tour in two days. So you better be nice.” He scolded.

“No, I will not. You know I hate her! She’s a horrible person!” She really was.

“Well, well. I didn’t like Alex and you still dated him. You still are. So now when I like someone that you don’t, I can’t date them. I little hypocritical Bella.” William sounded snobby. I wanted to punch him.

“That’s why you’re dating her! Because I don’t like her!” I screamed.

“No”

“Bullshit. Alex has never did anything wrong to me! Krissy is a backstabbing whore. She was horrible to you. She treated you like shit. I have good reasons to not like her. Alex has done nothing but treat me like a princess!” I was flipping out.

“We’ll see how long that lasts. I’m telling you, once you guys fuck. He’s gone.” William said knowingly.

“Oh really. Because we do, and he’s still around.” I snapped. I saw William’s face drop.

“I’ve got to go.” He said suddenly. “I’m dating Krissy, she makes me happy. You’ll get over it. I’ll see you later.” He turned and walked off the bus.

In two days all hell will break loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have class. So leave me comments so I'll have something to read when i get back.

Comment. Subsribe.