The Girl at the Rock Show

Can You Help Me I'm Bent?

I stormed onto ATL’s bus. The guys all backed away, scared of what I was going to do. I looked like a crazy person. I wanted to yell, scream, throw things, I was just so mad. How could William be so stupid? I went straight into Alex’s bunk and put my face down into the pillow and screamed.

“Uhh, babe. What’s wrong?” Alex asked carefully.

“William is now dating some stupid whore of a girl!” I yelled.

“Oh, um, sorry?” Alex climbed in. “You want to talk about it?”

“She’s this horrible girl that he use to date. She hates me. She treated William like shit.” I was so mad.

“Maybe she’s not like that anymore.” He said.

“Obviously she’s still like that. She told William to call me just so she could rub it in my face that she’s back with him!” I huffed.

“Didn’t he just tell you now?” Alex asked.

“Yeah, so?”

“Well if she wanted to rub it in your face she would’ve made him tell you over the phone. So maybe she has changed.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“Whose fucking side are you on?” I asked angrily.

“Yours babe. But you are over reacting. Who cares who William is dating? He didn’t like me, but that didn’t stop you from being with me.” He kissed my cheek.

“You sound just like him! You both don’t fucking get it!” I shoved him out of the bunk.

“No I do get it! You fucking don’t! You’re being hypocritical! Why do you even care so fucking much?” He started to yell.

“Because he’s my best fucking friend!” I yelled back. He mumbled something I couldn’t hear. “Um what was that?”

“YOU ARE SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HIM IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY!” He screamed and walked away. I jumped out of the bunk to follow him. He was already off the bus.

“What the fuck are you talking about!?” I grabbed his arm.

“You heard me.” He sneered.

“If I was, wouldn’t I be with him?” I shot back.

“Maybe he knew what he wasn’t getting into, unlike me.” He said lowly.

“Excuse me?” I seethed.

“You heard me. You’re nothing but fucking trouble. I can’t do this.” He glared.

“Fine! We’re over!” We both stormed off in separate directions.

I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going. I was just stomping around. I completely forgot about going back to help Sisky, which I was going to get in so much trouble for. I wasn’t really looking where I was going because I crashed right into someone.

“Whoa there tiger. What’s wrong?” It was John.

“Stop fucking stalking me!” I yelled. I know he didn’t do anything, but I couldn’t help it.

“I thought we went through this. I’m always around when things go bad. Someone needs to make you feel better.” He took a risk and wrapped me up into a hug. I immediately relaxed into him.

“Now, tell me what’s wrong.” He whispered into my ear.

“Alex. We broke up. He thinks I’m in love with William, which is not true.” I started to cry into his chest.

“I’m sorry Belles. I wish I could make it better.” He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

“You can.” I quickly said.

“How?” He raised his eyebrows. I yanked on his shirt pulling him down into me so our lips could finally touch. He immediately kissed back, cupping my face in his hands.

Who fucking needs Alex Gaskarth?
♠ ♠ ♠
For the John lovers. For the past few chapters I've been kinda fuzzy on how I'm going to end this (which won't be for awhile, but i like to have it planned ya know?) and i think i've got it. I'm torn between two guys that I want her to end up with.

I already have half of the next chapter written, so odds are it'll be up later.

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

P.S. Matchbox 20's 'Bent' is a great fucking song.