The Girl at the Rock Show

I'm Falling For You And I Pray You're Falling Too

The rest of the reception went by so quickly. John’s hand never left my own and every once and a while he would lean down to kiss me when he thought no one was looking. I had a smile on my face the entire night. We said goodbye to all of John’s family and his parents took us back to his apartment.

“It was really nice to meet you Isabella. I hope we will be seeing more of you.” Nancy said from the front seat.

“I agree with my wife. You seem to be a keeper. I’ve never seen my son blush before.” John laughed when his son hit his seat.

“It was great meeting both of you. I do hope to come back.” I gave them a small smile and got out of the car. John said goodbye to both his parents and we made our way up to his apartment.

“I’m exhausted.” I said with a yawn.

“Me too, but I don’t want to sleep. Want to watch a movie?” John asked making his way to his bedroom.

“Sure.” I shrugged. “Pop in anything you want.”

We were supposed to be watching a movie, but John had other plans. It started off with a few simple kisses, but it turned into a heated make out session. I felt his hands make his way under my shirt.

“Your hands are so cold.” I said pushing him away slightly.

“Sorry.” He mumbled making his way down my jaw and to my neck. His hands snaked back up my shirt and eventually he pulled it all the way off. His lips found mine again and we only parted when he took off his shirt. I felt him flirting with the string on my pajama bottoms, but I pushed his hands away again.

“John, this is too soon. We’re not even dating or anything.” I said holding his face so he couldn’t kiss me.

“Then be my girlfriend.” He said trying to kiss me again, but I stopped him.

“I don’t know. I mean I just broke up with Alex and I’m not sure if I’m even completely over him yet.” I said quickly. I wasn’t expecting him to ask me out this soon.

“You should be. Bella, I would be way better for you. Give me a chance.” John said pulling me into a soft kiss.

“I still don’t know.” I said sadly.

“But I do Bella. You don’t understand how I feel about you. I mean ever since I met you all I’ve wanted was to be with you, but someone was always in my way. Finally I’ve got you here and I’m not letting you go. Isabella, I think, I mean I know…I love you, more than anything.” John smiled. My eyes went wide.

“Love? John you can’t love me. It’s too soon. I mean how do you even know! I can’t. I don’t know. I have to go.” I said way too quickly. I pushed him off, put my shirt on and walked out of his room. I was about to walk out the door when I realized I had no idea where I would go.

“Isabella wait!” John said coming out of his room. I just ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

“Bella, please. You don’t have to say anything back. I just thought you should know. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. Don’t be mad. I’m sorry.” I heard John through the door.

“I’m not mad, John. I just need to think. I like you, I do. But this is too soon. Please just leave me alone and we’ll talk tomorrow.” I said back. I assumed he went back to his room because I didn’t hear a response.

How can he love me? How did I really feel about him? What about Alex? What would William think? How the hell am I going to survive a two hour flight with him tomorrow night? Too many questions that I couldn’t answer.

Looks like a long, sleepless night in a bathroom. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one. I know some of you might not so I'm going to tell you a funny little story. I was talking to my boyfriend about this chapter and I was like 'Oh the L word. When finally said it could make or break a relationship' and my asshole boyfriend goes 'Yeah it would definitely make ours. I love lesbians. I would be cool if you were one' I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. Thank God he's cute right? lmao.

Can anyone tell me where I got the title for this chapter from? What song? I just need to know I'm not the only one who knows this song! If you can I'd love you forever. If someone can tell me before I go to sleep, I'll put the other chapter I have up.

Comment. Subscribe.