The Girl at the Rock Show

In My Head There's Only You Now

I woke up with William resting is upper half of his body on my chest. I laughed at the drool making it’s way out of his mouth. I nudged him slightly to wake him up.

“No, comfy.” He mumbled putting his face into my boobs.

“Bill! Those aren’t pillows!” I yelled at him.

“You’re right. They’re better.” He laughed snuggling further into me while wrapping his arms around me.

“Get up loser. I need to pee.” I giggled. He let out an aggravated sigh and got off of me.

“Oh don’t you complain! I wasn’t even going to sleep with you last night. I just felt bad.” I joked.

“Yeah, yeah. Keep telling yourself that.” He muttered.

After I was finished in the bathroom and went to check my phone. I put it on silent last night so no one could interrupt us. I flipped it open and saw I had 4 missed calls and 3 text messages. Two of the calls were from Sisky and the other two were from Tony. Two texts were from Jack and the last one from Alex. I opened that one first.

I need to see you, it’s important.

I let out a sigh and texted him back asking when and where he wanted to meet up. Not even 10 seconds later he texted me back his room number and told me to get there ASAP. I turned back to William who was still face down on the bed.

“Bill, I’ll be back in a few, okay?” I told him slipping on my flip-flops.

“Where you going?” He picked his head up to look at me.

“I need to talk to someone.” I replied.

“Alex?” William asked in annoyance.

“Yes, Alex. I’m sorry, but I have to.” I frowned a bit.

“Fine. Are you going to the party tonight? It’s the last one before the end of tour?” William sat all the way up.

“Um, yeah. If it’s the last one.” I nodded. “I’ll be back.” I walked out of our room and towards Alex’s. I can’t believe tour was ending so soon.

I got to the room and knocked on Alex’s door. The door opened to reveal and very hung over looking Alex.

“Whoa. Bad night?” I asked.

“You could say that. Come in.” He mumbled, moving so I could pass. The room was a mess. There was beer and random liquor bottles everywhere. The chairs were turned over and the bathroom smelled horribly.

“My god Alex, this is terrible. What did you do?” I scrunched my face in disgust.

“Threw a party.” He shrugged his shoulders and patted the spot on the bed next to him. I was hesitant sitting down because everything looked so gross.

“What happened last night?” I turned to him.

“Me and some of the other guys invited a few girls over and partied.” He shrugged again. I couldn’t help but feel jealous when he mentioned girls. Had he slept with one of them too? Why was he telling me this?

“Cool.” I nodded blankly.

“How was your night?” He asked.

“Started off rough thanks to a certain someone, but turned out really nice actually.” I smiled briefly.

“So you guys fucked?” He said bitterly.

“No! We didn’t! Why would you assume that?” I was angry that he would assume that, although if William didn’t stop us, we might have.

“You didn’t answer any calls or texts last night.” He growled.

“My phone was on silent. It’s rude to talk to people, especially your ex, on dates.” I replied sullenly. “I should be asking you if you fucked anyone last night.” I guess I couldn’t contain my jealousy.

“Honestly, I wanted to. I wanted to because you were on a fucking date and I thought two could play at that game. But when the girls came all I did was sit in the fucking bathroom with my cell phone praying it would ring. It never did. I’ve never felt so low and terrible before. The thought of him and you actually made me vomit, literally. It literally disgusts me because you don’t belong with him, you belong with me.” He started out angry, but towards the end he was crying.

“Alex, I don’t know what to say.” I looked down. I seem to be saying that a lot lately.

“Say you’ll be with me.” He looked up at me.

“I can’t right now.” I replied sadly.

“Well you have to make up your fucking mind! I can’t do this anymore! You’re going to have to do it soon because I’m going fucking crazy.” Alex stood up. “Make up your mind soon. Bella, I’ll talk to you later. I need to shower.” He walked over to the door and opened it signaling me to leave. I got up with tears streaming down my face walking towards the door.

“Bella, I’ll do anything for you if you want me to, but if not then you have to let me go.” He whispered kissing my cheek and closing the door.

I walked down the hall and back to my room. I couldn’t go back in there because William would want to everything that happened. Instead, I just slid down the wall and cried. I had to make my decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay folks. Two more after this one. The next one is going to be the time I'm going to ask you who you guys want. If it's a landslide I'll pick that person, if it's close I'm picking the one that'll make the better sequel. The last chapter I'll ask again if you'll want the sequel. Maybe you'll like the way it ends and don't want anything ruined? Who knows. But I'm sad this is almost over =(

Comment. Subscribe.

p.s. I wrote the stupid thing and I feel bad for Alex in this one lmao