The Girl at the Rock Show

As Long As I Have You Right Here By Me

I limped back to the merch tent. My knees were killing me, but I couldn’t stop smiling. I finally got back to the tent to see a very angry looking Tony. I instantly wiped the smile off my face as he glared at me.

“Where the fuck were you! I had to do this by myself! You were gone for almost an hour and a half!” I felt like a child when he was yelling at me.

“I, um, fell and it hurt. So, um John, helped me and I’m here now and I’m sorry.” I was almost to the point of tears. I hated being yelled at, my parents’ use to all the time before I moved in with William. Tony looked at my knees and his expression change.

“Bella, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were hurt. Go back to the bus, I’ll pack up.” Tony nudged me in the direction of the bus.

It took awhile but I finally reached the bus. It was empty. I was still upset about what happened with Tony and still in pain so I decided to call William. After 3 rings he finally picked up.

“Belles! Hey! Where are you? Tony flipped when you weren’t back.” William’s voice came through the phone.

“I fell and someone helped me clean my cuts. Tony told me I could take the rest of the evening off. Where are you?”

“I’m on Cobra’s bus. You want to join? We’re about to start drinking and…”

“No, I’m tired and hurt. I’m going to stay here. Bye.” I hung up without waiting for William to respond.

I decided to put on pajamas and just watch a movie. I changed into a pair of booty shorts and one of William’s old t-shirts before I heard the bus door open. Whoever it was made their way to the back lounge where I was laying down. They knocked on the door softly before they opened it.

“Belles? You sleeping?” It was William.

“No, I’m just watching a movie. I thought you were going to party with Cobra.” I said turning back to the movie.

“And what? Miss out on all this fun!” He said pulling off the blanket I had draped over me.
“Oh! It is a party! You’re practically naked and in one of my shirts. Sexy.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me while I rolled my eyes.

“I have on shorts thank you and I happen to like this shirt.” I smacked his arm playfully.

“Ouchies. I see what happened to your legs. Are you okay babe?” He looked at me with concern in his eyes. I always felt safe with William.

“Yeah, I’m fine. John from The Maine actually carried me back to his bus in the rain and patched me up. He’s really sweet.” I smiled at the memory.

“Yeah, sweet. You have a crush.” He rolled his eyes. He hates when I talk about other boys. He says he doesn’t want to hear how much I love other guys. He says that’s why girls have other girl best friends.

“You don’t have to stay here, go have fun.”

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. “I think the aim of all these parties is to get a girl in bed with you. By being here I already accomplished that. Plus, I got the prettiest one in the world.” he kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his chest.

“You’re way too good to me Bilvy.” I said while linking one of his hands with own of my own.

“No, I’m not. You’re way too good for me.” We stayed in the back lounge the rest of the night cuddling.

I love nights like these.
♠ ♠ ♠
I said I was going to update only one story, but I updated both.
I'm just that amazing. I think I deserve a few comments and subscribers. Yes? yes.
Thanks for reading <3