The Girl at the Rock Show

Everything I Ask For And Just A Little Bit More

I woke up by myself in my bunk. I remember falling asleep with William last night, so I assume he was the one to put me in here. I got up and made my way to the front. No one was one the bus. I went to go grab a drink when I noticed the time, 12:30.
“Oh my God! Why didn’t anyone wake me up?” I screamed to no one and ran to the back to get changed.

I ran the whole way to where TAI’s tent was. My knees killed the entire time I ran. I finally arrived out of breath to see Tony and William selling merch.

“Hey Belles! You’re awake. After yesterday I felt terrible and decided to let you sleep.” Tony said to me when he spotted me.

“Thanks Tony, I’ll take it from here.” I was so grateful that he did that. Tony really was a great guy.

“Hey Belles, I’m going to go too. These girls are exhausting good luck!” William laughed. He gave me a quick hug and ran with 20 or so screaming girls chasing him.

I’ve been out here for about two hours. The crowd hasn’t been so bad today. Every now and then someone will come buy something, but it wasn’t as bad as yesterday. I was smart and brought I magazine with me this time. As I was flipping through the pages a heard someone clear their throat.

“Um Hi. I’m a huge fan of TAI and William. He’s so dreamy!” I looked up to see Jack Barakat.

“Well if you play your cards right, I think I can get you him number.” I laughed when Jack gasped and pretended to faint.

“Get up! Stop being a jerk and come back here and hang out with me. I’m so bored!” I whined while trying to pull Jack off the ground. He jumped up and jumped behind the table.

“Okay, let’s get to selling. First we need customers and to get those we have to appeal to them. I know lots of people find topless girls appealing so the shirt’s got to go.” He said pulling on my shirt.

“I’ll have you know that most of TAI’s fan base is female, so you, Mr. Barakat, lose the shirt.” I told him pulling on his shirt.

“Listen, if you want to see me topless all you have to do is ask. No need to make things up to my sexy bod.” He said with fake sincerity, “I will never say no to a hot girl when they ask me to take my clothes off.” He said while taking his shirt off.

“You have not one muscle on you. Put your shirt back on.” I laughed when Jack looked offended.

“I’ll have you know that all the ladies want this,” Jack rubbed his hands up and down his chest, “you will too one day. Once I lay down my charm you won’t be able to resist.”

“Yeah, I’m so sure.” I said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

“Oh, is that a challenge?” Jack raised his eyebrows, “I’m accepting it. You’ll want be my the end of the tour.” Jack said while getting up, “I’ve always wanted someone like you anyway, and I’m a pretty determined guy.” He whispered while looking straight into my eyes.

I’ve only known Jack for two days and thought he could never take anything serious.

That is until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
The comments I've gotten on this story have made me laugh so hard.
Which is a good thing, the happier I am and the more I think you're enjoying this story, the more I will update.

I kind of like this one, but not really. It needed to be written though.
So far I've gotten only one guess on who they think it is and one person who they want it to be. Let me know! It can be the one you want if I get enough feedback!

I'm sure there will be another one out later
Comment/subscribe..Thanks a bunch <3