The Girl at the Rock Show

Just Another Girl Who Took My Breath Away

I walked on my bus to find an overwhelming amount of people there. I’m guessing the bus party was here tonight. I was still on a ‘high’ from my evening with John and all I wanted to do was sit in my bunk and dream about it for the rest of the night. Looks like that plan was ruined. I pushed through the massive amount of people the overcrowded the bus and tried to find either someone I knew or one of the TAI boys. I found Alex Gaskarth first.

“Oh thank god! Finally someone I know, and this is my bus!” I grabbed onto Alex’s arm.

“Hey! Belles! What’s up?” He took a sip of the beer he was holding.

“Nothing, I just wanted to be in a quite area, but I guess that hope is lost.” I said to Alex.

“I have an idea, we can go to my bus. All the guys are here, so we’ll be alone.”

“That would be great!” I started to pull him in the direction of the door. I passed Sisky along the way and told him where I was going and not to leave me. He was already wasted so I was praying he would remember.

Alex pushed past me to get off the bus, “AIR! It was too hot in there!” He screamed while taking in deep breaths. I giggled at him and started walking in the direction I thought his bus was.

“Hey champ, where ya going? The bus is this way.” He held out his arm for me to link mine with. “This way my lady.” He said in a British accent.

I got on All Time Low’s bus to find it a complete mess. Clothes and water bottles were everywhere. Beer cans were scattered along the floor. It had some sort of weird smell to it. It was disgusting.
“Do you guys ever clean?” I asked while picking up some of the beer cans.

“Um no.” Alex laughed and pulled me into the back lounge. It was a lot cleaner back here. Probably because of all the electronics were found here. Alex plopped down on the couch pulling me down with him.

“So what do you want to do?” He asked turning on the TV.

“I don’t know. Have you ever heard the song that goes ‘we made love by the ocean, as the waves crash around you’?” I half sang it to him.

“Oh, Jamie All Over! Yeah it’s a good song. That’s my friend’s song.” Alex said and started singing the rest of the lines that John previously sang. He too had an amazing voice.
“Why do you ask?” Alex turned to me. I told him about my evening with John.

“Quite the popular one with the guys huh?” Alex laughed. I just blushed.

“It was just perfect timing for that line.” I said. I doubt John would be interested in me.

“It was a perfect line to get a beautiful girl like you to melt,” Alex replied nudging me with his shoulder.

“Highly doubtful, John doesn’t seem like the big pimpin’ type,” I giggled, “he’s really shy.”

“So that’s what you like in a guy. Shyness?” Alex turned to face me, “I can be shy ya know.”

I laughed. “Yeah okay. You’re so outgoing. You’re so confident.” I turned to face him. I’ve never noticed his eyes before. They’re big and brown. Completely gorgeous.

“Not as much as you would think.” I didn’t know what he meant by that. I looked at him as if to say go on.

“I already had something to do in mind when we got back on the bus, and normally I am confident, but I didn’t want to scare you off.” Alex looked at his hands that were in his lap.
“Oh, and what was that?” I asked.

“Nothing, you want to watch a movie?” Alex looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew he didn’t want me to push the subject further.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Great! Pick one out. I’m going to go get blankets and popcorn and stuff.”
I decided on The Strangers. I heard it was good.

Alex came back with two sodas and a bowl of popcorn. He quickly grabbed two pillows and two blankets and sat down and started the movie.

“Oh The Strangers! Good choice. I love horror movies, especially this one, it was scary as hell!” Alex said.

“I thought this was more of a suspense type film, not exactly scary. I hate horror movies.” I whined. I get scared so easily.

“C’mere, I’ll protect you,” he puffed out his chest, “this is what I wanted to do anyway.”

“What? Watch a movie?” I asked him.

“No, cuddle with the prettiest girl on Warped Tour.” I smiled and blushed when he put his arm around me.

I really like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sad no one commented on the John Oh chapter!
I loved it so much!
Well hopefully Mr. Gaskarth can get me a few comments.
I will do one more update, and since I'm getting feed back on my other story it might be that one. So if you want one more tonight, comment! =D

OH! and since every 'player' (if i may) has two chapter I'm going to start putting two, three or all four of them together in the chapters, which might mean fights and drama. YAY!
again who do you want to win??