Waiting

No Way!

(Recap)

"Oh yeah, this is real sexy," I said pointing to myself. "No, you know who's sexy, Billie." Holy shit! What the hell did I just say that for? Oh my god! What the hell is wrong with me, I thought.

(End Recap)

"What about me?" Billie asked walking through the door.

Tre and Mike were starring at me, eyes wide, mouths hanging open; you can only imagine how funny it must've looked. "Nothing," I muttered while turning onto my side.

Tre then started laughing like a retard. "Hey Billie boy!" he cooed.

"Uh, what?" he asked confused.

"Marie has something VERY important to tell you," he replied.

"No I don't," I muttered.

"Fine, then if you won't say it, I will, and you're just a big-"

"Dammit, I guess I'll just tell you Billie," Mike said. "Well, you see, we were talking and-"

"MARIE LOVES YOU!!" Tre yelled. The whole world could probably hear him. In fact a nurse came running in complaining about him yelling and how he was disturbing the other patients.

Right then, my heart skipped a beat, and it started beating faster. I was quite embarrassed because everyone could hear it since I was hooked up to a machine. My cheeks immediately turned a deep red and I turned over onto my side, facing the other way.

I could hear footsteps coming closer to me. "Marie?" Billie said gently as he put a hand on my shoulder. "Is this true?"

I laid there for a second and then turned back over so my back was lying down. I looked up at his gorgeous green eyes and mumbled, "No, I just, I just, I just think your," I paused for a minute. "Never mind."

I immediately decided to change the subject. "So, when can I go home?"

"We don't know yet, the doctor hasn't told us yet," Mike replied.

As if on cue the doctor walk in. "Miss Pankowski, I have good news for you," the doctor said, "you are free to go today."

"Fuck yes, I can get out of this place! I HATE hospitals," I said very happily.

"YAY! We should have a party!" Tre said, " and with lots of beer!"

"Dammit Tre, she's underage you retardm" Mike said acting as if he was the parent in the situation.

"Wait," said Tre, "how old are you?"

I finally had the guts to turn back over and say, "I'm 16 and I'm sorry I never told you before."

"Oh, well she's old enough, c'mon you guys, lets get out of this place," replied Tre.

***

It was 5:00 PM and we finally got out of the hospital. We were just about to walk out the building when I stopped in my tracks. "What's the matter?" asked Billie.

"I just kinda realized that I have no where to go, because I am hiding from my mother, and I don't have enough money to stay in a hotel," I said.

Tre turned around facing me and said, "You can stay with me at my house seeing as Billie already has a family to stay with. And, it looks like Mikey boy just found a girl and he's gonna be busy tonight."

I looked over to see Mike busy talking to a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and who was tall, skinny, and really pretty. "Uh, surem" I answered. I took a good look at him, his ice blue eyes making me feel like I was melting. Our eyes locked and soon I snapped back to reality.

What the hell was that all about, I thought. Maybe I have feelings for him.

We walked out of the hotel and Billie called a limo. We waited 5 minutes and the limo arrived. "Are we just gonna leave Mike here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we do that all the time when he gets attached to a girl like that," Billie replied. "Anyways, he usually ends up staying with the girl or other shit that I really don't want to know about...."

I let out a small chuckle. Soon we were on the road heading for their hotel. I glanced over at Tre who was staring out the window fidgeting uncomfortably. I looked back at Billie who had an eyebrow raised and I small grin on his face. I smiled and blushed and I turned to look out the window.

"Is it me or Tre you like?" Billie leaned over and whispered into my ear. I just blushed and continued staring out the window as I could feel Billie still staring at me.

We rode a little bit longer and finally Billie shouted, "We're here!" I think Billie just turned into Tre because Tre is being more calm like Billie usual is, and Billie is just, bouncing off the walls! We all got out of the limo and started for the hotel doors. I was dumbstruck at how tall and beautiful the hotel was.

"Wow!" I said, "this is a huge hotel! How could you have afforded a room?" As soon as that came out of my mouth, I soon realized that I was talking to a multi-millionaire here.

Billie looked at me and smiled, "Oh we've got are ways, right Tre? Tre? Hello? Buddy okay there?"

I looked over to Tre who was staring at me and as soon as I looked over there, he snapped back to reality. "Oh, huh, what? What did you say?"

"Never mind," Billie said as he walked over to Tre. He whispered something in his ear, and whatever he had said had earned him a "shut up" and a punch in the arm.

I started shuffling away towards the door as I felt uncomfortable because of when Tre was staring at me.

"Why was he staring at me?" I thought. "I'm not pretty. He must think I'm pretty damn ugly."

We walked in and we took the elevator up to floor 15. I followed behind Billie and Tre since I didn't know what the room number was. Billie found his and said, "See ya guys in a few. Party's in my room!!" He leaned over and whispered to me, "Have fun!" I looked back up at him as I felt a small smile creep onto the side of my mouth. He was smiling down at me and he winked at me and he walked back into his room.

I followed Tre and our room number was 1507 since we were on the 15th floor. I walked in and shut the door.

"Wow! Your room is HUGE and awesome!" I said.

"Thanks," he muttered.

"What's wrong?" I finally decided to ask.

He looked at me, "Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Well I guess I just figured something was wrong because you aren't really looking me in the eye or talking to me," I told him.

He started walking towards me and said, "Well, you see, it's just, I don't know." He looked sort of uncomfortable.

I looked down at my feet and said, "Well, okay, but-" I was cut off by his lips embracing mine. My mind exploaded. I was thinking so many things, that I was just so confused. Finally he stepped away from me and looked down.

"I'm sorry, its just, I couldn't help it, I'm sorry..." Tre said.

What the hell? He really kissed me! Oh my god...I must be dreaming, I thought. No one would ever want to kiss me. I'm just a mistake, a waste of space, a loser who doesn't deserve to live.