That's the Way Things Are

10

"There's going to be a party at Pats tonight" John said coming into the kitchen where I was sitting at the island reading a book

"Great" I said not really caring. It had been about three weeks since I found out he was still cheating on me. Well he isn't anymore but, since then we barely even talk, we don't even look at each other for more then a split second. All I do is make food. That's about it. That's the only wife quality I have.

"I was thinking we go" he said in the duh tone, that's why I was telling you

"Have fun"

"No, that's it, your coming, you never leave this house, unless we visit our parents or that time you left cuz Daisy called me, other then that, you stay here 24/7. You don't even do the grocery shopping, I do that, isn't the wife supposed to do that? Your getting out of this house tonight and that's final"

"Fine" I said with a sigh not even looking up from my book.

"Oh, uh, okay" John said and I could tell he thought I was going to fight with him again, but I guess I surprised him.

~~~

We walked into the house to automatically be greeted by a drunk Pat.

"Awesome, you guys came!" he shouted over the loud music.

I couldn't help but smile at him. He was just a funny kid.

~

After about a half hour I guess, I was drunk. Yup, its what I needed too. I mean come on, my marriage sucked and all I needed was a stiff one to help me relax. I drank what ever I could and stumbled as I walked around the crowded house.

I saw Kennedy and Jared sitting on the couch drinking beers. I walked the opposite direction though. They were the only ones I knew at this party, and I didn't really feel like talking.

I saw John leaning against the side of the staircase, drink in hand, as he was talking to some blond girl. You could tell by the look on his face he was drunk too.

I walked over, pushed the blond girl to the side, she stumbled a bit and just have me a glare and walked away. I hugged Johns waste. I felt him put a hand on the small of my back and I looked up at him to see him chugging whatever type of alcohol was in his cup. Once he finished the drink, he just threw his cup.

"The girl you pushed, she was a nice girl you know, she said she liked me, where did she go?" John asked as he actually pulled me closer to his body but looked around the party.

"Does it matter?"

"No not at all" he answered and I rested my head on his chest.

"You smell good. You know that?" I asked looking up at him

"Your cute, you know that?" he slurred looking down at me.

I giggled and leaned up and kissed him. I pulled away giggling and then turned my back to him as I looked around the party. The loudness making me even dizzier.

I felt him spin me back around to face him and as soon as I did, his lips met mine again.

After a few minutes I pulled away " I wanna go home, its to loud In here" I said and then hiccuped and giggled right after.

"Alright let's go" he said giving me another kiss and then grabbing my hand leading me to the front door.

~~~

I was to drunk to even have the common sense of don't drink and drive, but luckily we made it safely home.

As soon as we got in the house, Johns lips met mine again. He picked me up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his waist, our lips never leaving the other.

He carried me up the stairs and opened the door to my room. He placed me down gently and slid one his hands up my shirt as I undid the button on his pants and then grabbed his hand and led him to the bed.

~~~

I felt a breeze of cold air hit my bare body and I shivered.

Wait, bare? I don't sleep in the nude...

I instantly opened my eyes and screamed.

"Woah, what happened? What's wrong?" John asked as he shot up. His eyes went wide in shock as he saw me sitting there naked pulling the blanket to me so I could cover myself fully.

"No, me, you, no, we didn't" John basically stuttered out.

I didn't say anything, I just wanted to cry

"How did this happen?" I sobbed out

"The party, we must have gotten smashed" John said coming to a conclusion

"Well I was obviously drunk if I slept with you" I snapped

"Back at ya" he said and layed back down

I just let out a scream and John wasn't fazed by it at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments ive been getting:D:D:D
short.....
Comment and ill post the next chapter.

....Comment,rate,subscribe......