Love or Lust

Chapter Eleven

The next morning I was up before everyone and waited as they all woke up. Bill and Tom walked down the stairs with all of their luggage. We were just waiting for Georg to get here then we were going to go pick up Gustav. Sammy wasn’t coming to say good bye. She was seriously pissed off because apparently Gustav said he’d never leave her. The reason everyone knew this was because Tom walked Gustav and Sammy home after I had fallen asleep and Sammy had told him everything. I felt like Tom wasn’t telling everything that had happened and I was going to let it slide because I didn’t want to hassle Tom about it.
Once Georg was there we went and got Gustav then we had to go and wait at the airport for their plain to board. I was beginning to feel like I was going to cry, but I would save the tears for when they were gone. I softly hummed to myself as we waited. Georg and Bill noticed because they were sitting on either side of me. “It’s not forever.” Bill smiled taking my hand and squeezing it.
“We’ll be back, you better count on it.” Georg also smiled squeezing my other hand.
“I’m going to miss you guys.” I sighed.
“What and you don’t think we’ll miss you?” Bill said giving me a playful glare.
“I don’t know. I’m sure you guys will be having too much fun to miss anyone.” I laughed a little at Bill’s glare.
“We’ll miss you, Ella.” Tom stated not looking very interested in the conversation.
“Alright I get it. You’ll miss me.”
“Yes we will. I will be calling you every hour on the hour.” Georg informed.
“Oh god.” I laughed. “How about every twelve hours?”
“Fine. Every twelve hours.”
“Deal.”
At that their plain was called. “You guys better go.”
“Right.” Bill sighed then let go of my hand. We all stood. Georg hugged me. “See you later, Ella.”
“Uh-huh. See you Georg.” He then walked away to the plain.
As soon as Georg let go Bill hugged me. “We’ll be back. You’ll see a year will pass so fast you won’t have time to miss us.” He tried to reassure me.
“Yeah, hopefully.”
After Bill was done with his hug Gustav and I had an awkward hug, because we really didn’t like to hug each other. Like siblings we didn’t like to hug, yeah I thought of him as my big brother. “Okay.” I laughed. “Why don’t we just do the man hug?”
“Yeah.” He chuckled. We took each other’s right hand then patted each other on the back.
“Come on, Gustav! Tom! Let’s go!” Georg called.
“I’m coming.” Gustav rolled his eyes as he walked over.
“You better go, Tom. Georg might have a hernia.”
“Mhm, and we wouldn’t want that.” He caught the joke.
There was a few seconds of silence. “Good bye, Tom.”
“It’s not good bye until we never see each other again.” Tom said. “We’ll be back. My god, Ella. You act like we’re dyeing.”
“Well I’m sorry but I do feel like I’m losing my friends.”
“Well you’re not. We’re not dead and we’ll be back in a year to see your oh so shining face.”
“You promise you’ll be back?” I was going to cry. It was difficult to hold in the tears.
“Tom! Let’s go!”
“Ugh, see ya, Ella.” He quickly hugged me then walked over to the other guys. I waved with a smile, until they were out of sight. Once they were gone I sat down and began crying. I don’t know how long I sat there, but it was long enough to have Simone walk in to see what was up.
“Ella, come on let’s get you home.” Simone said sympathy in her voice.
I stood up and hugged her. “Simone, I don’t know how I’m going to survive for a year.”
“I think you’ll be fine, but I don’t know about Georg’s mom. She called me when I was sitting in the car and she was freaking out. I’m a bit worried.” Simone was trying to make me laugh and it worked.
We left the airport and she drove me home. I walked through the door to see my parents making out…not something I wanted to see! I ran up the stairs. “You two are gross. You’re like what forty!” I screamed as I slammed my bedroom door. I threw myself on my bed and sobbed into the pillow. I really hated this. I was already missing them.

After I was done crying I left the house. Mom and Dad had went to their room…gross. I walked around town and ended up at the park. I sat on the swings, this time Tom wasn’t there to follow me. I played with the him of my shirt. I looked around the park and didn’t see anyone, but then someone was pushing me.
“What are you doing here cutie?” I looked behind me to see the guy I had met yesterday. I think his name was Christophe.
“Waiting for a year to be up.” I stated as he continued to push me.
“Why?”
“That’s when my friends will come home.”
“Oh…well…while they’re gone why don’t you try to make some new friends.” He suggested.
“Sure. Why not? Where do I make new friends?” I looked at him again.
“You’ve already made one.” He smiled an attractive smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments= more updates, love
Hope you like it. <3