Love or Lust

Chapter Thirty-four

When morning came, Bill rallied me out of bed and helped me fix my hair. I was half asleep the entire time; if I had been fully awake I would have done it myself. “Ella…did you fall back asleep?….Oh mein gott…wake up!” I was sitting on the bathroom counter and I was indeed falling back asleep. That was until I felt cold water hit my cheek.
“What the hell was that!?” I shrieked, jumping about three inches off the counter.
“You need to wake up. Tom and Georg will be here any minute. If you have forgotten they are our ride to Hamburg.” Bill sounded like a scolding parent as I wiped my now wet cheek.
“Okay, god. You didn’t have to put water on my face.” I grimaced.
“Do your makeup, please. I still have to do my hair.” He then began the ritual that was fixing his hair, this would probably take an hour or so.
I grabbed the liquid eyeliner from the counter, which it was obvious that Bill had already used it. I applied it to my upper then lower lashes, making sure that it didn’t smear. I didn’t even know why I was putting on makeup, for I was probably just going to be in the apartment all day after everyone left to go to the studio. I yawned as I put the eyeliner back on the counter, then realized I was still in the clothes I borrowed from Tom. “I’m going to go change.” I informed Bill as I stood.
“Mhm.” He hummed as he went on with his hair ritual. I shook my head and laughed a little at how content he looked before I went to his room and changed into the outfit I had picked the day before. After folding Tom’s clothes I walked back to his room, planning on setting the clothes on his bed.
When I got to his door it was open and I heard the dresser being opened along with the closet door. At this I thought it wise to knock. “Come in.” Tom grumbled. I entered, looking at him. Tom looked up at me, then back down at the suitcase he was now packing. “What’s up, Ella?”
“I borrowed your clothes to sleep in last night, I hope you don’t mind.” I said setting his clothes on the bed.
“Nah, why would I?”
“I don’t know, because you’re avoiding me?”
“Who said I was avoiding you?”
“You did by always staying in your room or at Georg’s.”
“Sure, whatever.”
“Unless you and Georg are a couple now?” I rose an eyebrow.
He looked at me in disgust. “That’s just sick! Why would I eve want to be with Georg! He’s a guy and he’s a few fries short of a happy meal.”
“That’s now very nice. He is our friend.”
“I was just speaking the truth.” Tom shrugged turning back to his suitcase.
“You’re cruel.” I laughed a little.
“Yeah, I’ve been told.” Tom seemed to be distracted, or like he just didn’t want me in the room.
“Do you want me to leave, I mean you do have packing to do.”
“You can stay if you want.”
“Nah, I’ll go help Bill put our stuff in the car.”
“Fine.”
“I’ll see you when you get your stuff ready to go.”
At that I left Tom’s room and met Bill at the top of the stairs. “Hey, you got all the suitcases out of your room already?” I was somewhat amazed.
“Yep.” He grinned.
“Alrighty then, I’ll help you with your bags.”
“No, you just take yours. I’ll get Georg to do it, he’s waiting in the car.”
“Okay.” I grabbed my suitcase as he grabbed two of his. We walked down the stairs and out to Tom’s awaiting car. Bill put his two in the back, then took mine. Amazingly he found a place for it. I was getting worried about how we were going to fit the rest of Bill’s stuff and Tom’s.
Georg had been sitting in the passenger’s seat but now was standing at the back of the car with Bill and me.
“Hi, Georg.” I smiled.
“Hi, Ella. How are you?”
“Good and yourself?” I had no idea why I was making idle chitchat.
“Pretty good.”
“That’s good, well you’re losing your seat.”
“What?!”
“Too late!” I laughed getting in and sitting on the passenger’s side; Georg didn’t look to happy for a minute. Then he started laughing too. “Someone go upstairs and help Tom pack and get his stuff down here! I’m ready to go!” I shouted excitedly. I was actually wanting to get to the apartments.
“Calm down, he’ll get down he when he gets down here.” Bill stated as Georg and him began to walk back to the house. Going to get the rest of Bill’s things, I suspected.
“Bill! Don’t leave me here alone!” I yelled out the open window.
“We’ll be right back! It’s not like we’re leaving you to die!” There was amusement in Bill’s voice.
About five seconds of being alone I started going through the stuff in the car. I saw Tom’s sunglasses on the dashboard, there for I put them on. I then brought my knees to my chest finding the contents of the car to be boring so far. I retch down and popped the glove compartment open.
“The loser even has condoms in his car.” I thought out loud as I grabbed the box.
“Who’s a loser?” I heard Tom asked from the back.
“You are.” I looked back at all of the suitcases, and amazingly I could see Tom.
“Why am I a loser?”
“Because you are.”
“Give me a reason that I’m a loser.” He opened the driver’s door looking at me.
“Because you screw girls in the back of your car.” I shoved the box In his face.
“I just bought that box a few weeks ago. I haven’t even opened it.” He took the box from me.
“Psh, I’m amazed you haven’t opened it. You whore.” I said jokingly.
“You know it.” He smiled, sticking the box under the driver’s seat. He then got in. Grabbing for something, he then looked at me. “Give me my sunglasses.”
“Nope.”
“Give ’em.”
“I don’t think so.”
He started leaning over to me. “Now, Ella.”
I took them off then hid them behind my back as I pressed myself against the door. “No.”
“Ella.” He was trying to get them from behind my back. I kept moving around making it difficult for him. “Give them to me!”
“Get away! Their mine now!” I laughed.
“Ella!”
“Tom!”
“What are you to doing!?” Tom and I froze looking back at the scared faces of Georg and Bill.
“Nothing!” Tom and I yelled in defense as he sat back in his seat.
I put the glasses back on.
Tom gave me a glare, but I just smiled.
Rolling his eyes, Tom slouched in his seat.
“Are you guys ready to go?” Tom seemed annoyed. Could I have had something to do with that? Most likely.
“Yeah.” Bill said as he and Georg got in behind us.
Everyone buckled up as Tom started the car and pulled out of the driveway.
The second we were out of the driveway, my mouth opened. “Are we there yet?”
“Don’t even start that, Ella.” Tom scolded.
I rolled my eyes…about five minutes later.
“Are we there yet?”
“Ella, don’t make me shove you out of the car.”
I looked away from him pouting. He wasn’t being very fun.
Georg joined in. “Hey Tom.”
“What Georg?”
“Are we there yet?”
“Ugh! Shut the hell up! We are not there yet!” Tom yelled glaring at Georg in the mirror.
We all thought Tom’s yelling was funny, so naturally we laughed. Even Georg did. I’m pretty sure Tom wanted to glare a whole in him at that moment. I could tell Tom was going to be annoyed all day. I was probably going to be the main cause.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another update
Ik this is filler-ish, but all this is leading to something. Well I'm tring to lead it to sommething so bare with me please.
thank you all for continuing to read.
Comments=updates, love