Love or Lust

Chapter Thirty-seven

After living two weeks with Tom none stop, I found that there were ups and downs to it. An up was that he was an outstanding breakfast cook; a down was that he didn’t know how to do his own laundry. I had to wash his clothes. I had met all the neighbors when Tom was at the studio. Apparently Bill and Tom weren’t the only twins in the building. Next door in room 306 there were Jessica and Jamie. They were identical twins, but one was a guy the other a girl. I would hang out with them when I was home alone. The days Sammy went to hangout at the studio. Tom knew I would hang out with them and had the pleasure of meeting them a couple times. Tom wasn’t found of Jamie though.
Like Bill and Tom, Jessica and Jamie were identical, but completely different. Jamie looked like a thug, liked to have fun, and was rather loud. It was also obvious that Jamie lifted weights, from his muscular arms, not that I was looking.
Jessica, on the other hand was quiet, she kept mostly to herself. Though, if you would get her talking she wouldn’t stop. She reminded me of Bill a little. Jessica liked to talk about hair, makeup, life, clothes, and even finding me a boyfriend. She was obsessed with getting me a boyfriend for that matter.
One terribly annoying thing she would do, was try to convince me into going on a date with Jamie. I didn’t like the thought of living with the guy I like then going out with another guy. It just wasn’t right. Not that I didn’t think about going out with Jamie, I just didn’t think it would be right and I didn’t want to hurt Tom.
“So what are we doing tonight ladies?” Jamie asked as he sat at the kitchen table. I had started making dinner for when Tom got home, which would probably be any minute.
“What do you want to do, Jamie?” Jessica asked playing with a strand of her platinum blonde hair, a thing these twins didn’t share. Jamie’s hair was a sandy blonde.
“What I always want to do, fuck Ella.” Jamie would always joke around about wanting in my pants. One of the reasons Tom didn’t like him I guessed. Jamie didn’t like Tom either. Every time they were both in a room there was a heavy tension of pure hate. I had no clue as to why Jamie hated Tom. He just did.
“Oh yeah, Jamie I so want you in my bed like now.” I rolled my eyes laughing.
“Really now, which one’s your room again?” He started getting up.
“Down boy. I have to finish making Tom’s dinner.” I laughed more.
He pouted then sat back down. “Can we stay for dinner?” He asked out of no where.
“Um, sure. I don’t know how Tom will like that, but oh well. He can get over it.”
“Hell yes, he can!” Jamie’s pout immediately left his flawless face.
“Calm down, it’s not like she asked you to marry her.” Jessica rolled her eyes playfully.
“Thank you for letting us stay, El, it’s very kind of you.” She smiled. God I wished I was as pretty as her. She could probably get into any modeling agency if she wanted.
“It’s no problem, Jess, I like having you guys here.” I smiled back.
“I feel loved!” Jamie yelled beaming.
“Who said anything about love!?” I yelled back jokingly.
“You don’t love me!?” He faked pain.
“Hell no! Why would I love a thing like you!?”
“That’s not what you said last night!”
“That was a one night stand! I never loved you!” I heard the door opening as Jamie and I continued our yelling fest.
“You said you loved me then took my virginity! How could you!?”
“Bull shit! If you were a virgin where’d you get moves like that!?” Jamie was about to fall out of his seat laughing and I was almost dropping everything I was holding, just to hold onto the counter.
“PORN!” He roared as he finally fell out of his seat. I just leaned on the counter not being able to breath. We were such idiots.
“Hi, Tom.” Jessica was also laughing as Tom walked into the kitchen.
“Having fun?” Tom asked looking at me as everyone’s laughter was dying down.
“Yes.” I went back to making dinner. I was making homemade pizza. I now just had to put the toppings on it. “How was the studio?”
“Aggravating. Gustav brought Sammy again, this time he let her have Redbull.” Tom sat on the opposite side of the table from Jamie.
“I’m sorry, but Gustav does care about Sammy and wants to be around her all the time.”
“Mhm, so what’s for dinner, babe.” Tom would always call me ‘babe’ around Jamie, as if he had a claim on me or something.
“Pizza. Half of it is going to be pepperoni and sausage, the other half is going to be mushrooms, anchovies, and sausage. Is that okay?” I asked as I had finished putting everything on and set it in the oven to bake.
“Yeas, but why half one thing and half another?” He asked sending a glance over to Jamie.
“Well, you don’t want to eat anchovies and Jess and Jamie do, so half and half settles the problem.”
“Why would half be for them?” Then his face made me think it clicked. “They’re staying for dinner?”
“Mhm, now let’s go watch TV. I’ll be back in here in a bit to check on the pizza.” Everyone left their eats in the kitchen and went to the living room, where the awaiting TV was, playing sponge bob. Tom sat on the couch as Jamie sat on the other side as far as possible from Tom. I sat between then, my legs curled up under me. Tom and Jamie seemed like they were waiting to see who I was going to sit closer to. I didn’t give them a winner I sat in the middle equal distance from both. I could see this was going to be a long dinner
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting this chapter a little early thanks to the influence of my new friend. You know who you are. XP
I hope you guys like my new little twist. Can anyone figure out what it is, if you can't stay in suspense til the next chapter ot two. lol
comments=updates, love
thankk you all who have been commenting! I have trouble updating without knowing people are reading it.