Love or Lust

Chapter Thirty-nine

Tom’s POV

A while after Ella had left I called her, but there were two rings then I went straight to voicemail. I didn’t bother saying anything I just hung up. My stomach was in a knot and I was feeling like shit.
I didn’t want her out with that guy…Jamie. I didn’t like him, and I didn’t like how he looked at Ella. I didn’t want him anywhere near her, but now she’s out on a date with him and I can’t do anything about it. I hated the fact that she was even out with him, she could do so much better, than a thug like guy, like this Jamie.
I was going to go over to Georg’s to vent how I felt. I was mentally in pain and it was starting to do physical. I needed to let how I felt out, which usually I would protest against. My plans for going to Georg’s were ended when I opened the door.
The sight I saw upset and enraged me. I saw Ella and Jamie, how I hated his very name. Connected at the lips. Her arms around his neck. I swore I felt my heart drop into my stomach. They quickly separated as my shocked, hurt expression soon turned to an enraged glare. Ella looked shocked that I was their and somewhat scared of my facial expression. Jamie didn’t seem to care in the least.
“I think you should go.” Ella said lowly, now looking at the floor.
He better go.
“Alright, see you later, Ella.” He said in a happy tone, as if he were proud of himself. I scowled as he walked to his door. “Call me later.” He winked before disappearing into his apartment.
Like hell she will.

Ella quickly brushed past me, heading to her room. “What the hell was that?!” I could feel my voice almost crack as I yelled.
“I was on a date! People usually kiss at the end of a date!” She turned around yelling back, matching my tone. She still looked scared.
“Not the first god damned date!”
“At least I went on a date! You don’t even do that! You just fuck ‘em!” She practically screamed, all fear was gone from her face as her glare matched mine.
I was taken aback. I had never heard her yell like this. I was actually intrigued, but there was no time to think about that. “We’re not talking about me are we? Now how can you do this?! How could you be locking lips with some thug?!”
“Because, I’m not a child and I can decide what I do and don’t do!” She folded her arms over her chest, and got on her tip toes trying to yell in my face.
I rolled my eyes to her attempt at trying to seem like an adult. I walked past her into the kitchen. I wass done talking to her. I was too pissed to think straight.
“Don’t fucking walk away from me when we are in an argument!” She yelled following.
“I’m done talking to you. Go to bed!”
“I’m not fucking five! You can’t tell me what to do!”
“I’m telling you what to do! Now Go to bed!”
“You can’t make me!”
“You want to-” I was cut off by Ella grabbing my neck, forcing my lips to crash against hers. Our lips molded together as her hands moved from my neck to my shoulders. I found myself placing my hands on her hips as we pressed our bodies closer together. Weren’t we just fighting a while ago?

Ella’s POV
I had done something unexpected too myself I had slammed Tom’s lips into mine and now we were as close to each other as possible. I felt his lips leave mine as he trailed kisses on my jaw line then down my neck. He stopped at my shirt, which that didn’t remain there long. My shirt landed on the floor as Tom sat me on the table, continuing to kiss my neck then down my chest then back up to my lips.
Running my hands up his chest, under his shirt, I soon removed it.
Barely before I had got his shirt off my clothes were mostly gone leaving me now with my panties as Tom nibbled at my chest. I retch down undoing his belt, his pants falling to the floor.
Tom leaned me back trailing light kisses down the stomach to the rim of my panties, they were soon gone. I propped myself on to my elbows as I watched his boxers drop.

What have I gotten myself into? I thought as Tom positioned himself between my legs.
With his first thrust there was a moan from both of us as I gripped the edges of the table. He picked up his pace soon keeping it steady. I was in pure ecstasy. He continued his pace, I continued moaning and gripping the table. Then there where fireworks. I moaned his name as we climaxed almost in sync. Tom was better than I had expected, would have ever expected. He picked me up off the table, taking me to the couch where we laid trying to get our heart rates back to the normal. He kissed the top of my head as I cuddled into him. This felt right
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is soooo late, but I didn't want to rush this chapter.
I want to give credit where it's do to Melanie for this great new little twins. And I would like to thank Cosmo for helping me type this chapter. Hope you all liked it!
Comment' would be nice. I worked really hard to please with this chapter. =P