Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Ketchup.

Recording went well today. I haven’t heard much of All Time Low before today but after working with them I was definitely interested. Their sound was spunky and in the pop-punk genre while they themselves could be described in a similar fashion. The boys were hilarious and joked around with each other a lot, although most jokes involved some sort of sexual innuendo. Despite the dirty jokes, they were good guys especially when dealing with Hannah.

Hannah popped into the control room when it was Rian’s turn to test the tracks and she hadn’t left my side since. I think I fascinated her being the only girl in the studio besides the secretaries out front. Hannah sat on my lap playing with my necklace while the boys played.

‘Sophie’ Hannah called.

‘Hmmm?’

‘I’m hungry...’ she said looking down at her tummy then rubbing it with her little hands. I looked at the time and it was already 6pm.

‘Alright sweetheart, we’ll go get something in a minute.’ I smiled.

‘Kay’ she perked up ‘thank you Sophie’

I turned to Squire who was talking to another boy whose name I wasn’t quite sure of, but later learned to be Matt Flyzik. I looked inside the recording room seeing the boys had stopped playing and were just chatting and sporadically hitting some cords. I lifted Hannah and carried her on my hip. I knocked on the door to the recording room then opened it.

‘Hi boys’ I said softly. The snapped their heads to my direction and mumbled greeting.

‘Hannah’s hungry so I was going to take her to grab some dinner, anyone want anything?’

The boys erupted in yes’ and praises when food was mentioned.

The boys agreed to tag along for dinner instead of me bringing take-out back to the studio. I continued to carry Hannah until the parking lot where everyone was separating to their respective rides. I was about to put Hannah down when she called out.

‘I want to go with Sophie!’

‘Hannah...’ Alex started.

‘Pleaseeeee’ she pleaded.

‘I don’t mind, if you want a couple of you could ride with me.’ I said trying to unlock my car while holding up Hannah. Alex lifted Hannah off me and asked if I was sure. I simply nodded and smiled at Hannah. In my car it was myself, Hannah, Alex, Jack and Rian. In Squire’s car it was himself, Zack, Matt, and Keith their manager. Jack called shot gun and ran to the door before anyone could even reply to him. Hannah sat in the back in between Alex and Rian. We drove off and made our way to Ketchup in West Hollywood where I called before we left to reserve a table.

We arrived there in about half an hour thanks to Hollywood traffic. I park and everyone piled out while I paid the parking meter. We waited for Squire and the others to catch up and went inside.

‘Miss Bendeth! How was France?’ the hostess gushed.

‘Hello Amy, it was beautiful, thank you’ I smiled.’

‘Table for one?’ she asked.

‘Nope, Table for nine, I spoke to John earlier - I believe it’s under my name.’

‘Right this way’ she smiled.

----------

ALEX P.O.V:

We were at some fancy restaurant. Considering they served burgers and mini hotdogs you’d think they’d be a little more sensible with the cost. We sat at a table and Hannah sat in between Sophia and myself. I ate my burger as I watched everyone, but more specifically Sophia and Hannah. The table was filled with conversation and chewing but Sophia was focused on Hannah and keeping her entertained. Ever since this afternoon Hannah hasn’t left Sophia’s side unless necessary, which wasn’t often.

I understood why Hannah was so fascinated by Sophia its because besides Rian’s girlfriend Kara, Sophia was the only girl who was around. It’s been about a year since Hannah’s been with me and since she last saw her mother. She now has five dads but no mom. The guys are like secondary fathers to her always taking care of her and looking out for her, but she needs a mother too. Whenever we’d go on tour Kara would try and come with us as much as possible and take care of Hannah when we couldn’t or stay home in Maryland with her, but it wasn’t the same as having parents. Hannah saw Kara as an older sister more than a mother and I was thankful Kara could be even that much to Hannah. I kept eating when I noticed Sophia excused herself from the table for a moment and Hannah pulling on my sleeve.

‘Daddy!’

‘yea baby?’

‘I want Sophie to be my mommy!’ she smiled.

‘Hannah...’ I sighed. How am I supposed to answer that? ‘I don’t know baby...’ I started but was cut of by screeching.

‘OH MY GOD! ITS SOPHIA BENDETH!’ one teenage girl yelled across the restaurant.

‘OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! SOPHIA YOU’RE SO MUCH PRETTIER IN PERSON!’ another yelled.

Sophia was by the quiet end of the restaurant on her phone when she looked embarrassed. She smiled politely at the girls and said a faint ‘thank you’ as she tried to continue her conversation. The girls ran up and demanded a picture with her and Sophia obliged. After the girls harassed Sophia the owners of Ketchup came in and asked the girls to leave for causing such a ruckus and harassing another guest. Sophia looked even more embarrassed and told the staff it was alright, but the owner insisted. The girls left with their head down and Sophia apologized to the girls- telling them she was sorry the restaurant asked them to leave on her behalf. Fan girls; gotta love ‘em, hah! yeah right. Sophia wrapped up her conversation and headed back to the table. She sheepishly sat back down at the table continuing her meal.

‘Sophie, those girls were scary. Do you know them?’ Hannah asked innocently.

‘No Hannah, I don’t’ she responded quietly.

‘...Sophie?’Hannah started again.

‘Yes sweetheart?’

‘Will you be my mommy?’

‘Hannah!’ I jumped. Oh God! Sophia giggled at the situation.

‘If that’s what you want sweetheart’ She giggled and ruffled Hannah’s hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this will be the last one for the night. More tomorrow. (: