Status: This is the only way I know how to inform you guys why I haven't updated/whats going to happen. http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/190084/

I Need Something More.

Lunch.

I woke up to hear my alarm signalling it was 7:30 am. I slapped it and prepared myself to roll out of bed. I was not a morning person, but I knew I had work so I grumpily forced myself out of bed. I walked around my room picking out my outfit and setting on my freshly made bed before going to the bathroom to take a shower. I changed into a loose black, yellow and grey mini-dress and went back into the bathroom to dry my hair and apply make-up. I dried my hair and it fell relatively straight, I pulled it into a side ponytail and leaned closer to the mirror to apply mascara and a light amount of blush. When I was finished I looked into the mirror and inspected my attire and make-up. For a quick twenty minutes, I looked decent. I grabbed a new purse to match my outfit and shoved my belongings from my old one to the new one. It was about 8:00 am when I descended my stairs grabbing my last bit of belongings and throwing it into my purse. I dug through my shoe closet and finally found my yellow high heels with the ankle strap. I locked up and greeted the morning security guards on my way to the garage. I hopped in, backed out and sped down the streets to the studio.

It was 8:50 am when I finally arrived at the studio. Unless other arrangements were made, the studio opened at 9 am so luckily I got there early enough to unlock the doors without staff waiting. I had to make two trips from my car to the office since I stopped to buy coffee and breakfast food for the staff. I carried the two trays of coffee in one hand while trying to open the door; I finally got in and placed the coffee on the secretary table in the main entrance. I hoped over to their side of the desk and grabbed a pen and sticky-note.

‘Enjoy the coffee and breakfast,

hopefully I remembered what

everyone likes. (-:

Sophia’
It read.

I grabbed the coffee with my name labelled on it, a croissant from the bag of breakfast desserts and headed to my office. I unlocked the door and placed my things on my desk. I sipped my coffee as I looked at the schedule. Today... Linkin Park was borrowing one of the recording rooms at 10:00 am, maintenance was coming in to check all the equipment in all the rooms at 10:30 am, and our tech guy was coming in to upgrade all the software at 4:00 pm. Awesome. I sighed as I sat on my chair and leaned back. It was going to be a busy day. I turned on my computer and began setting up next month’s schedule while I waited for everyone to come in. I called record labels and managers to set up dates and confirm them as well. I was only on the second week when one of the secretaries buzzed my office.

‘Miss Bendeth?’

‘Yes Lauren?’ I answered

‘You have Linkin Park at the front desk, should I send them to the studio?’

‘I’ll be there in a minute’

And so it begins.

----------

ALEX P.O.V:

‘Daddy!’

‘mmmmmm’

‘Daddy!!’

‘mmmmmm’

‘DADDY!’ Hannah yelled as she was shaking me awake.

‘mmmm baby what is it?’ I groaned.

‘Daddy you said we could do whatever I wanted today!’ She chimed.

‘Alright, alright, I’m getting up... Han! its only 9 am! why do early?!’ I groaned again.

‘Sleepy head, it’s our only day off’ she frowned.

‘ughh, fine... so what do you want to do today’

‘It’s a surprise!’ she smiled cheekily.

----------

‘Baby, it’s our day off and you want to go back to the studio?’ I asked baffled by her logic.

‘Yes daddy’

I turned over to her giving her a funny look. She giggled to herself as she sat beside me in the back of the taxi. It was almost noon when we pulled into the parking lot and I paid the cab driver while Hannah was already starting to unbuckle herself from the seat when I turned over to help her.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the studio. She let go of my hand and ran to the secretary desk when we got inside.

Hannah said something to the secretary as I walked in behind her. The secretary nodded and when I reached the desk to pick Hannah up, the secretary called out ‘Miss Bendeth, you have visitors’ over the intercom.

‘Hannah!’ I almost yelled. ‘Baby is this why we came here?’ I said softer. She simply nodded as her smile got bigger.

‘Han, she’s working we shouldn’t be bothering her.’ I sighed. Hannah’s smile started to fade but returned just as quickly. ‘Sophie!’ she smiled pointing behind me.

I turned around to see Sophia walking towards the desk, her heels clacking against the floor. She wore a short dress which had a bit of a low cut in the front, but of course, I didn’t mind. Sophia would look good in anything and even better in nothing. Really good in nothing. She glided over and a smile formed on her face.

‘To what do I owe this pleasure’

‘Hannah tricked me into bringing her here to harass you.’ I chuckled as I set Hannah down to greet Sophia. Sophia giggled softly at my comment, crouched down to Hannah’s level and leaned over to greet Hannah before picking her up. Sophia’s dress showed more than she probably anticipated the front of her dress slightly hung over and her lacy black bra was the only thing clinging to her full chest. I finally understood why Jack freaked out yesterday when she bent over to give Hannah a hug, she put on quite the show without even realizing. I had to focus on the fact that my two year old daughter was in the room to keep me from ripping off Sophia’s dress and taking her right there. I finally zoned back into reality when I heard Hannah.

‘Pleaseeeee!’

‘huh?... what is it Han?’

‘Can Sophie come with us to lunch, please please pleaseeeeee’

‘Baby, she’s probably busy here, we shouldn’t be bothering her.’

‘But daddy!’

‘Han-’ I was cut off by another person who walked into the studio.

‘Babe! You look hot. Ready to go?’ he said kissing her cheek a bit too closely to the corner of her lips. He was about my height and more buff than I was, probably like Zack. I sized him up and assumed this was Sophia’s boyfriend. It would figure a girl like her would have one.

She gasped slightly and looked a bit panicked when he kissed her. She looked at me and gave an apologetic smile.

‘Sorry Evan, I completely forgot. I-umm, I-I promised Hannah here I’d have lunch with her today.’ She lied. I gave her a confused look and she returned it with a pleading one to play along.

‘Sorry man’ I smiled. ‘Sophia, we better get going.’

‘Evan’ looked down at Hannah in Sophia’s arms and a slight look of disgust played across his face before he covered it and responded.

‘But babe, we need to talk.’ He said ignoring the previous statement and the little girl staring up at him. He slightly tugging Sophia’s free wrist signalling he wanted to go.

‘Evan, she’s a little girl. We can talk later, okay?’ She said wiggling her wrist out of his hold.

‘Fine, whatever. I’ll call you later’ he kissed her cheek once more and with that he left, looking annoyed.

When he was out the front doors Sophia let out the breath she was holding.

‘Thank you so much Alex’ she breathed. I nodded in response.

‘So... lunch?’ Sophia winked.

‘Really?’ Hannah said excitedly.

‘Of course, just give me a minute to get my purse from my office’

Within minutes she was back and we were on our way to the parking lot after she informed the secretaries she’d be going out for a while and to contact her on her phone if she was needed.

We walked out the front door and when we reached the parking lot I broke the silence.

‘So what was his deal?’

Sophia looked down, as if she was embarrassed. I couldn’t tell if it was because of the question or that I noticed his behaviour.

‘You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, that was rude of me’ I shrugged.

‘Its okay, Evan was being rude. He... Evan, is my ex-boyfriend’ She sighed. I nodded and we reached her car. ‘We broke up about a month ago but he keeps saying we need to talk.’

She unlocked the car and I put Hannah safely in the back. I sat upfront and we drove off looking for somewhere to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Evan:
Kay, so. I was watching Fantastic Four the other day and just had to make my Evan look like him. Laugh if you want, I don't care. (;

Links:
Sophia's outfit
Evan

P.S I am totally tempted to make Evan's last name Chambers, like the guy from Greek, ahah!