Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

Same room? Same BED?! HELL NO

"Here you are Rex. Your luggage would be up here any minute." my mother smiled and walked to the door way. "Oh an Adela. Show Rex where everything is. OK honey." No. NOT OK. I slopped onto my bed. Hid my face in my pillow and fell into deep sleep.

*

A shook woke me up. "Adela. It's time to wake up." An angle like voice said. Is he from my dream. It sounds so beautiful. The angle shook me again. "Wake up Adela. You mother told me you have to go eat dinner." This is no angle. This is Rex.

"Go away!" I answered.

"If you don't wake up now. I would rape you." He smirked. What a disgusting pervert. Well maybe I should have a little fun.

"Oh yeah. Try me." I smirked back. He turned my body so my face would face his. Held both of my hands on the wall by only one of his. Then is other went down to my waist. Into my shirt. His finger then started to draw small circles around my belly. He then laid his hand flat of my stomach and started feel it up.

"FINE! I'M UP!" He let go of my hands. I rubbed my eyes but still lying on my bed.

"Hurry up Adela. You don't want me to do that again to you. Right?" He showed a smug smile. How perverted can he get? Wait. How long had I been asleep? What did you do during those time?

"Hey Rex. How long had I been asleep?" I asked. Still not very willing to go down and eat dinner with him and my parents.

"A couple of hours." He simply answered.

"And what had you been doing during those hours?" I sound very concerned. He turned and looked at me. Smug smile again.

"Well." placing his index finger on his lips. "It's my little secret." Oh SHIT. He must have touched my repeatedly. Or look through my things, like underwear and some sort. OH MY GOD!

*

I finished my bowl of spaghetti and I really need to use my computer right now. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and got out of my seat. "Where are you going?" Still chewing on his meat-ball.

"I'm going somewhere." and rushed up to my room, got my laptop out. Sat on the bed and put it on my lap. I log-in to MSN. Carmen an Tiffany are on-line.

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! say :
Hey you guys! I have a huge news.

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! say :
Hey Adela, wassup?

Fine Carmen. Love you too! XD and you Adela! says:
Hey Adela.

Adela . LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
I'm engaged with this guy called Rex Jackson. He's a total JERK!

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
OH MY GOD. THIS IS HUGE! Is he hot?

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
OH MY GOD. Are you serious. You're only 15 going onto 16. But anyway, as Tiff asked. Is he a total hottie?

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
Seriously you guys. It's not time to think about is he hot or not. And you guys have to SWEAR on your mothers' grave not to spill this. Not even to dogs or dolls.

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
I swear. I even swear on my own life.

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
Yeah. I swear on my mother's grave not to spill. Now tell us. Is he hot?

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
Well... He is hot.

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
Honey, if he's hot, you should go for it.

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
No Tiff I won't. I won't go for looks, I go for personalities.

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
-_- I guess Adela have a point here Tiff.

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
Thank you Carmen. i love you <3

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
i love you too <3

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
Well....

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says:
Anyway.

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says:
I have to be in the same room. On the same bed as he is! This is just unbelievable!

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
*gasps* --- *SCREAM!* Seriously!

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
OH MY GOD EVEN MORE! SERIOUSLY! *gasps gasps*

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
What are you going to do now?

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
I don't know. Also he's a TOTAL PERV! He took my first kiss this afternoon.... *sniff sniff*

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
*mouth wide open. Gasp* How did that kiss go?

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
Well... It was nice but wet. It was yuck but good. He's a good kisser... But he tried to touch my ass!

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
*gasps even more* Did he though?

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
No. I pushed him away when he nearly got there.

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
*wink wink*

Fine Carmen. Love you too XD and you Adela! says :
O Adela, I can't come on Sat. I've got to babysit my little bro. Sorry!!

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
O ME TOO!! SORRY. My mum made me go to this family thingie. SORRY!!!

Seriously Tiffany! GOD! says :
REALLY REALLY AM SORRY!!

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER says :
It's ok guys. No biggy. Since it's not really a good time right now. It's ok. Still, Love you both!! <3

knock knock "Whatcha doing?" Rex standing by the door way.

Adela. LOL : ROFLCOPTER! says :
I have to go. Moron is here. ttyl! Love you guys!

Then I log-out. Shut my laptop. "What do you want Moron?" I hissed, trying not to give any eye contract with him. It just makes me feel insecure and it reminds me of the kiss. He hesitated on the respond. By the time he wants to answer. I walked into my closet and took out a navy blue shorts and a white tank top. Then into the bathroom. Yes. Alone time. I stripped my clothes onto the floor and into the shower. It's warm and comfortable. So soothing. It feels like all the bad memories are washed away along with my shampoo water.

I took about 35 minutes until I got out. Suddenly, the door forced open. SHIT. I total forgot to lock the door. Rex was just standing there, staring at me, butt naked. I quickly took a towel and rapped it around my body. I rushed to the door and slapped it shut then lock it. My face is bright red. Tears streamed down my face. I slide down onto the floor, and banged my head on the door. Cried as hard as I can.

*

I got dressed. Unlocked the door. Rex is lying on the bed, sleeping probably. Facing his back to me. I slipped into my bed. - Now I got no choice but to share the same bed - I closed my eyes. Today is such a horrible day. Maybe this is just a nightmare. It's just a nightmare. Adela just go to sleep and think nothing else.

I gently fell into sleep mode. At that very second, a hand landed on my waist and pulled me toward his body. My eyes flow open. Now what does this moron want. I can feel his chest on my back. They are perfectly shaped. Wait. Is he naked? What to do now? Ok, just chill. Just pretend you're asleep, maybe he won't bother you.

I shut my eyes close. Press them together as tight as they can go. "Adela" He whispered in my ear and kissed it. It was a soft, tender kiss and whispered again. "Adela." He pulled me tighter. Putting his other hand on my other side, making us both hugging. I fidget, trying to break this hug. But the harder I try, the closer he pull me toward him. "Adela. I know you're not asleep." he smirked.

I turned my body, facing him, still eyes shut. I can feel his breath on my face now. "Adela" He whispered again "look at me". I opened my eyes. He looked into mine. This was a very awkward moment. "I'm sorry." He apologized quietly. I'm still looking at him. Staring into his hazel eyes. They are beautiful.

"You know..." I whispered slowly and respond. "You can't just say sorry and respect me to forgive you. You came in when I'm naked." He looked away. I think he was remember that moment of my nakedness. He blushed.

"I know. But I'm not asking to be forgiven."

"Then what are you asking for?" I whispered curiously. What is he asking for?

"I'm asking for you." The atmosphere around us was tense. I don't know what to say. But I would not give myself to him. Not ever.

"Too bad. You can't have it."

"I know." he posted a concerned smile and hugged me tighter. "Good-night" he said, never let go. I fidget even more, but it was no use. I got too tired and fell into deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy this first.

Please Comment. Press subscription. But still. Enjoy. =]