Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

A day off

ring ring. ring ring

Stupid alarm clock. I pushed it down on the floor just so it can shut up.

What a nightmare yesterday. Arranged to be Marry, ha, what a joke. I got up, so I'll be sitting and rubbed my eyes.

"You're up early. How about a morning smooch?"said a velvet but smirking voice, stroking my face. So it's not a dream, is it? How I wish it's just an illusion right now.

"And you're touching me." I slapped his hand hard, managed to make him say 'ow'. That was enjoyable to hear from that stinking pervert.

I got out of bed, in the mood of 'not bother to take a shower'. So I hop into my closet and got myself a skirt and a white long t-shirt, which had printed 'The Black Parade is DEAD!' on it. Then off to brush my teeth. When I got out, Rex is sipping his trousers and quickly put his shirt. He acknowledged I was staring at him.

"It's yours anyway. You can have it. How EVER you want it." he smirked. What a disgusting bastard! First he forced me to kiss me, second he kept touching me, and third, I ended up sleeping on the same bed as he is - MY BED!

"As if I want it. Do you think of anything else besides your body and MY body?" Yes you do Adela. You really do. See how muscular and fit it is. Just imagine... NO I WON'T IMAGINE. TOO FAR OFF MY OWN MIND! Let's just keep that little imagination in a tiny little corner, so I'll never remember it.

"No not really." He came closer. Making our nose touch. - He is actually 2-3 feet taller than I am.

"You're touching me again." I hissed.

"You don't like being touch do you." Smug. "Well you just have to get use to it." reach his indes finger to my cheek, but I jerked it away. "Not very nice is it?"

"You know what Rex. You can have fun with your little game. Oh wait. Flashback. I don't have time for YOUR little games. So why don't you just hire a prostitute and do it?" venom filled my speech. I ran down to the kitchen and got a banana. This should fill my stomach until beak. I looked around. Where's mum and dad? Where's Julie.

On the table, there left a little note, filled with Chanel 5. My mother's favorite perfume. It said :

Dear Adela,
Good Morning Sweetheart. Your father and I, and Julie would be away into our mansion in Germany. We'll be home in 2 weeks time. That would probably be the week before your wedding week. This means it's only left you and Rex honey. Sorry for this decision, but your father and I haven't visit our mansion for a very long time.
And...Oh, yes. School. You're off today, for showing Rex where every thing is around the house. You'll be back tomorrow with Rex.
Lots of Hugs and Kisses
Mum and Dad

P.S - We'll be back in time before the preparation of your wedding. No worries.

What the. Mansion in Germany. We had a MANSION in GERMANY! I didn't know that. UGH. This is so annoying. I just got ready for school, and now my mum tells me I don't have school, but a 'Tour around the house' with Moron. Seriously mum, you're going TOO far.

"Dammit." I said as quiet as I could, but since we're the only people here in this huge house. Everything you say, can be heard in every single corner.

So that explains why Rex is standing behind and asked, "What's wrong?" and took the note out of my hand. He looked at it briefly and said. "Oh. So..." taking his eyes off the note. "You're giving me a tour. Where to first?" He reached his hand out to touch my hair or my shoulder, but I yank it away.

"Um... first, we're not going anywhere. and second, don't ever touch me." Now I really NEED food. Like toast or eggs. I climbed on the chair, tip-toed to reach for the cupboard door. But I forgot, I have a problem on my balancing. So I ended falling down the chair. At this moment, Rex ran to me and stretched his arms out to catch me. He saved my life - literally.

"Um..." I opened my mouth trying to say something, but I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

"Just say 'Thank you.'" He said, still holding me tightly.

"Thank you." a bit shock from my 'near death accident'.

"You're welcome." This guy actually have a nice side. Huh. My eyes still drew to his and his to mine. Time just stopped there. His charming smile. My idiotic-ness. His amazing hair. My... Oh whatever! What should I do now? What should I say? He's so attractive, and I don't want to take my eyes off this attractiveness. Thinking of my plan. A sudden shook interrupted my thought.

"Huh, yeah...?" I touched his face. But I realized I shouldn't be. "Whoops!" I pulled my hands away as fast I can. But too late. He took my hand, and place it back to where it was.

"It's ok." It's warm. It felt just... right. But... Is this wrong? Is it wrong to just like a guy for he's looks rather than personalities? But my heart beats fast every time he touches me. It's just... It's just not right. I hesitantly pulled my hand away from his face. He looked depressed but concerns fulfilled his eyes. "What? What's wrong."

"Nothing. It's just... not right." Trying to free myself from the tight grip. He let go gently, but never took his eyes off me.

"You sure. As I said. How EVER you want it." he smirked. But it's a good, considering smirk. I chucked.

"Sure. I would like it to fried and be fed to the dogs." He laugh out loud. I just watched him. He look so CUTE when he laugh out loud. Or just even laugh. But... I mean, he IS attractive to me, but I don't like him or anything. Or am I? He's just look splendid. Hot would be a better for him.

"So are you still gonna show me around the house?" He asked. I have to consider that. Should I or should I not? I think I should.

"Yeah, sure. Where do you want to visit first?"

"I don't know."

"Um.. what about the library?" I suggested. He nodded and the 'tour around the house' had begun. I can't believe I actually doing this.

*

We arrived in front of a huge door, which had carved 'Library'. I pushed the door open. It's a huge room full of books I've already read. "I always love this library. Probably every book here, I've already read." I chucked.

"Really... All these books?"

"Yeah." I answered and fell down on the chair behind me, and sighed.

"Wow. You must love books." He asked. Well it's more of a statement then a question. But I nodded anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the subscribers!

Please comment. and if you haven't subscribe, press 'subscription' so you can get the update of this story. Still ENJOY XD