Stupid Life... Stupid MARRIAGE!

Library

I sat on the chair for nearly half an hour. Rex is just looking around, too find a book he had actually read before.

"Found any yet?" I got up, trying to help him.

"Nope." sliding his finger on the books. "Do you even know is there any?"

"I don't know." I shook my head. "Which book are you looking for?"

"Just any book I've actually read." He entered to next row. Still looking for a book he had read before. Why is he being so stupid? He could ask me. I know every single book in this library. "A-HA!" He took a book out - FINALLY! - which is one of my favorites; Eragon.

"You like this book? This is one of my favorites." I stalked off to another row. Trying to look for 'The Undomestic Goddess'. In the corner of my eye, I saw it. It's on the top bunk. I took the stool next to me, and stepped on it.

"WHOA! What are you doing? Trying to kill yourself again?" Rex rushed to me and pulled me down the stool.

"No. FYI. I'm just trying to get a book. And... I... can manage myself." I ripped my arm off his hard grip, and ready to get on the stool again. Suddenly, he pulled his arm out and said.

"Oh yeah. You can manage yourself? You just nearly died back then!" He particularly scold at me. "I wouldn't have that." Rex trying to calm down. "Why don't you just let me get it." He got up the stool. But I'm still on it.

"No! I don't need a guy to help me. I can do it myself!"

"Well. Too Bad! You not going to freaking kill or hurt yourself again!" We argued and argued. The stool wigged along, but we ignored it. We were too busy arguing.

"...well, I told you I can MANAGE MY SELF!" I shouted.

"TOO BAD!" We made the stool wiggle even harder.

"I SAID." Look hard and deep into his gorgeous eyes. "I can MANAGE myself Rex." We moved and moved, the stool moved along. It seems as the stool couldn't take anymore of this argument. It tipped off, pulling both of us on the floor. At the end, Rex was on top of me. Lying there. On top of me. Me, beneath him.

"OW!" It's all I can manage to say. Trying to get up. But I couldn't move. Rex is too heavy. "Yo Rex. Get up! You're so HEAVY!" I shook him. "GET UP YOU MORON!" I shook him harder and harder. But it wouldn't work. I think he'd past out. Dammit. What am I suppose to do now? There's no one home. No one to help me get him up. I let out a sigh. "God..." I said quietly.

I pushed Rex aside, and got up. I put his arm around my shoulder so I'll be able to get him on the couch. I quickly walked into one of the bathroom in the library and wet some tissues, placed them on his head.

"Hey. Rex. WAKE UP." I slapped gently on both of his cheeks. "What am I gonna do with you?" I let out another sigh. "Who told you to be so damn hot? Damn you Rex!" I took a deep breath. "You know what?! I might had fallen for you." I chucked. "I can't believe I just said that." I closed my eyes and fell back onto the couch, relaxing myself.

"I can't believe it either." SHIT!! Did Rex just heard what I had said. DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! UGH!! I blushed a little and turned my heard so I could face him and explain everything. But when I turn, his soft, warm lips crashed into mine. He kiss me passionately. Trying to make me kiss him back, and I did. He wet my lower lip to make an entrance for him. But I didn't. I pulled away by then. Let out a little tear and ran. Ran as FAST as I could out here. Out of this library. I need to get away right now!

I ran up the stairs. Up to the top. To my little private, undiscovered-able area. Sob as hard as I could, until I'm all relieve.

*

By the time I got out of my area. It's already 7:30 pm. I walked down to my room. I opened the door gently. Rex is not there. Thank god. I don't want to see him. Not now. Nor I want him to see me like this. I walked quickly to my bathroom, and looked into the mirror. Oh My God. I look horrible. I look like I just got beaten up by some gangster or something. I rubbed my eyes together. To make it less painful as it already is. I took deep breathes in between.

"Adela?" A velvet voice interrupted me.

"What do you want now Rex?" I said quietly - I've been screaming in my private area upstairs whiling crying.

"I want to know why you're crying?" Why would he want to know? I mean... well I guess... I'm trying to let out all my problems in the past days with tears, and he don't see that?!

"I-I'm-m..." Tears are running down my cheeks more fiercely than before. I still had my hand cover my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands rubbing my back... and a hug. I would push him back, as far away from me as possible, but I didn't. It just felt good. It felt safe. I let out my worries and my anger out on Rex's shoulder. It felt like hours standing in the bathroom sobbing.

*

We got down stairs, got something to eat, and quietly went back up, do what we usually do (shower... etc...) and got to bed. Rex had left me alone. There were no more hugs or tight cuddle, or a arm on my waist or whispers in my ears just to make me annoyed. It's not comfortable. I tuned to him. His back is facing me. I want him to have his arms around me... but how...?

I got tired of thinking, so Instead of trying to make him touch me. I touched him instead. Then gently, I fell asleep. Tomorrow would be a very interesting day... at school...
♠ ♠ ♠
I just updated it. :] Hope you like it. There are something interesting gonna happen in this story, so subscribe now to get the update of this story!!

anyway, I'll update ASAP!!

So Please, comment, press subscription and enjoy!!