I Wouldn’t Love You Even If You Were a Rockstar

Habibti...

I walked down the stairs carefully so I won’t trip in my heels. I saw Joe waiting with Krysha and a guy who looked Spanish. Joe saw me, and he stood up, smiling widely. Krysha stood up and jogged over to me.

“This is Carlos, my boyfriend.” She smiled. He shook hands with me and they left for their date.

I looked at Joe who was wearing a white dress shirt, red tie, and black skinny jeans. He looked back into my eyes, chocolate brown to blue.

“You look…” he paused as he looked me up and down. “You look beautiful.”
“You don’t look so bad yourself, handsome.” I giggled. Wait, did I just giggle?
“Shall we go to Meilleur à la Cuisine?” he gave me the crook of his elbow to take.
“Yes, we shall, sir.” I said in a fake British accent. I got my purse and locked the door behind us.
“Whoa, you sounded SO British then!” he exclaimed as we got into the elevator.
“I got a British best friend when I was younger and caught on to her accent fast.” I said as I leaned on the elevator walls.

We walked out of the building and there was a long, sleek, black Corvette parked in front of us. My jaw dropped and I looked at Joe.

“Honey, if this is your car, I’m gonna marry you.” I jokingly said. I said it a little too loud and a few people looked at us, some of them laughing. His face broke into a smile and he held up the keys.
“You have to marry me whether you like it or not, darling.” He said as he opened the car door for me. I smiled as I slid in and waited for him to jog around the car to the driver’s side.

He started the ignition and reversed. He started to drive with the other cars to wherever he was taking me.

“Joe, I’m not really a fan of yours, but I did read once or twice that you are not the best driver in the world.” I said nervously.
“Soraya, that was years ago!” he laughed. I smiled at him as we drove to the restaurant.

---
Joe parked in front of a fancy restaurant with great ambiance. He opened the door for me and I stepped out, taking his arm with my hand.

“Thank you, Joe. I can’t believe they said that Kevin was the gentleman.” I noted. He smiled and led the way.

“I reserved a table for two under Joe Jonas.” He said to a waiter.
“Right this way, sir.” The waiter said and brought us over to a secluded part of the restaurant, over-looking parts of the city.
“Thank you.” I said as Joe pulled the chair for me to sit. The waiter gave us menus and promised to come back later.
“So, Joe, what do you think I should order?” I asked him as I put my menu down.
“Well, Madam, I suggest you get the filet mignon as I will get the same.” He laughed and put his own menu down.

The waiter came back and he took our orders, pouring champagne into our wine glasses.

“Soraya, I know that Dr. Simmons wants you to marry me, but-“I cut him off by taking his hand in my own and looking into his eyes.
“Joe, I have to follow my dad’s orders just this once. I want him to feel happy for me because I never even spent time with him. Maybe a minute or two, but he never really cared for me since he has his own family. I love my dad, but at the same time I hate him so much.” I cried.
“Are you willing to break up with your boyfriend just to marry a guy whom you have only seen in magazines and TV?” Joe asked me.
“H-how did you know that?” I shakily said.
“Dr. Simmons told me.” he said as the orders were being placed in front of us.
“Oh.” I said as I poked my food.
“I’m sorry about it.” He said and took a bite of his food. I nodded quietly and continued eating.
“You know, I just realized that you’re the girl that was asleep in the plane.” He chuckled. My eyes widened and I blushed.

We chatted while eating and laughed at times. When we were getting up to leave, Joe took my hand instead of my arm, which I had no problem of. He drove me back to my house singing to me the whole ride back. We arrived, and I opened the door, greeted by my pitch black flat. I turned on the lights and tossed my purse on the couch. I turned back to Joe and he was grinning madly. I blinked at him for a few times and we started laughing at nothing. I had never done this with anyone except for…Jasper.

“Do I get a good-night kiss?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him out of my house.
“No, I don’t kiss on first dates.” I pushed him jokingly.
“Well then, how ‘bout a second date next week?” he asked me.
“Sorry, I can’t I have to visit my mom in Beverly Hills.” I sighed.
“Oh. Well then, when you come back?” he asked me. I nodded and gave him a hug good-bye.

I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator from Krysha.

Storm, I’ll be home tomorrow morning. Have a late date with Carlos. ;) –Lots of love, Krysha

I chuckled and went to my room to pack stuff for the trip to California tomorrow afternoon.

---Next day, 11 am

I groaned as I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the clock quickly before rushing down the stairs in a tight pink tank top and Hello Kitty short shorts. I opened the door and saw Krysha in the dress she left in last night. She gave me a tight hug and ran up the stairs to her own room. I heard the shower turn on a few moments later, so I decided to make lunch for Krysha and I before the long 6-hour flight to Cali.

I made grilled cheese sandwiches for both of us and omelets. I set the food down on the table and Krysha came bounding down the stairs in jeans and an old sweatshirt. She plopped down on the chair in front of me and started to shove her lunch down her throat.

“Krysha, calm down!” I exclaimed when she stopped to drink water. She lifted up her head, showing a huge grin on her face.
“Umm…are you okay?” I asked her.
“Yeah, I’m just excited to go to California!” she jumped up, rinsed our dishes and glasses, and put them both in the dishwasher.

She grabbed my hand and we went up the stairs into our own rooms. I changed into a black ‘TrueColors’ shirt, skinny jeans, and my neon green Converse. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my suitcase as Krysha opened the front door. We’re going to Beverly Hills for a week, just as my mom had requested. Thankfully, we’re in economy class and Krysha’s definitely not gonna be drunk.

I drove us to the airport and gave the keys to the airport valet, keeping the spare for myself. We pulled our luggage behind us and checked them in.

--California Dreaming!!!

I stretched my legs and arms when we were greeted with the humid weather of California. Krysha and I got our luggage after the 6-hour flight. We got into the cab and I told him to go to where my mom’s house is: Villa no. 56, Street 23, Compound 08, Beverly Hills California. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I answered it.

“Hello?” I said, looking at the scenery passing us.
“SORAYA LEAH, WHERE ARE YOU?” my dad bellowed over the phone. Krysha looked at me.
“I’m at California visiting mom.”
“But we’re supposed to do wedding preparations today!” he shouted.
“Postpone it for a week. After all, you ARE the President of USA.” I said and hung up.

We stopped in front of a huge house and I saw my mom, who looked the same after 4 years, waving at me from the porch. After I paid the driver the fare and Krysha got our bags, I ran to my mom and gave her a humongous hug.

“Habibti*,” she cried.
“Umi**,” I cried. I pulled out of the hug and looked at my mother. She still had the same light blue eyes I last saw.
“Soraya, someone came here just yesterday, saying he knows you.” She told me as we went into her house.

I heard steps going down the stairs and saw whom I least expected…

*-means my dear (female) in Arabic
**-means mother in Arabic
♠ ♠ ♠
OMJ, I can't believe i got this out in one dayy!!! =) YAYY!!!

http://www.mibba.com/users/stories/chapters-overview/141595/ -- this is the story that TheMarsGates asked for =)

Also, so sorry for the cliffhanger :"> I do know that most of you will ADORE who the guy is ;)

Thanks to TheMarsGates and Mrs-Mikey-Way for your comments =)
Also to whoever subscribed, I love you!!! =) =)
**I just realized that on my layout picture of Joe, there is a freaking BUG on his shirt... :P I was laughing when I saw it... haha **

I promise that I'll post another chapter on Sunday. If I don't, u havE the right to track me down and nag me for a chapter.=) Also I need a character to be Jasper's new girlfriend. Comment about it on my profile! And for people who want a story about made-up characters,comment on my profile about it! I already have a story saved on my computer waiting! Update next week,lovies (as Will er...will say it)!!!