Sequel: X-Family
Status: Finished!

Rebirth

Impressed

Tired. Sore. Pissy. I walked to the kitchen clutching my back and scowling at everyone and everything. Sure, I was in a fantastic mood until I stood up and felt all of the pain that the night before had caused me. I was so pissed off at Logan for that, so I had to get away, not caring if it hurt him or not. He made me hurt, as childish as this act was, I wanted revenge. What better revenge than not joining him in the shower?

Jasey was giggling and sitting next to Scott at the dining table, one of my eyebrows arched up in curiosity. She spoke before I did, "No, Anni. Get your mind off of those things." I smirked and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Scott rolled his eyes at me, now I was furious.

"What?" I said through gritted teeth. "Never seen a happy girl who just got laid?" Oh man, I was an idiot.

"Oh, I have," He said this with a devilish grin, I noticed my sister bushing. "But...Logan? Come on, have some respect."

He had better of been joking. Jasey sighed, "She's contemplating killing you, Scott."

"And I think it'd be quite successful," I said as I sat down across from the two love birds. "How's it look, Jasey?" My smile was ecstatic. The thought of hurting Scott caused me to feel amazing. A young student walked into the kitchen, she was nervously smiling at us. "Well hey there, Tiny Tot!" She was short, shorter than Jasey and I, that's pretty damned short.

"P-Professor Xavier would like to s-see you," She stuttered, she wasn't trying to hide her nervous ways at all.

I couldn't help myself, "See who? The wall? A recommendation," A smirk played on my lips. "When telling someone something, you look them in the eye, understood?" Jasey kicked my leg under the table and I cringed in pain. "Asshole!" I whispered at her. She turned away from me to smile at Tiny Tot.

"Would he like to see my bitchitus sister and I?"

---

Professor Xavier spun his chair around to look at my sister and I, we were both just standing there. I hadn't even chosen to put on any clothes, this t-shirt was comfy and smelled delicious. "Have a seat," His calm voice instructed, we both obeyed. He smiled at Jasey, then me, before speaking again. "I have been monitoring you girls very closely, and I must say," His grey eyebrows rose. "I'm quite impressed."

Jasey and I muttered "Thank you," in unison.

"Jasey, you have extraordinary telepathic abilities when you feel the need, I was shocked at how well trained you were. And Anneliese, when angered you can use your own abilities to become a powerful weapon," Oh yeah, make me the childish one. "So, with this said; I have just one question for you girls." Did he want to sleep with us? I wasn't into old men. I guess I shouldn't of thought that when he could hear it all. His eyes narrowed on me and I blushed.

"Sorry, sir," I said quietly.

"Apology accepted," Xavier's tone was firm now. "No girls, I was wondering if you would like to join the X-Men."

Jasey gasped, my heart jumped to my throat. Jasey leaned forward in her chair and rested her elbows on his desk, not caring if it were impolite; manners was not something we were taught at the Plant. "You're serious?" Her voice was high with excitement and shock. "You want us to be part of the X-Men? The X-men? As in going on missions with them? As in wearing those silly costumes?!" He nodded and that was it. We lost our cool; We both leaped over his desk and hugged him and thanked him. This was really happening, we were really X-Men now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank simply.me for this update. Had I not been reminded sooner, there wouldn't of been an update for a while!