Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Enjoy Each Other

Alex

Glancing around, I quickly find that Bailey’s not in the group as we start throwing all our trash away. Hadn’t she returned from… wherever? “Hey, Missy.” I grab her shoulder lightly. “Do you know where Bailey is?”

“Oh, bathroom,” she shrugs.

“How long has she been there?”

The question catches her off guard. “Oh… oh, dang. I totally forgot. I wouldn’t know. Ten minutes, maybe?” She scratches her head. “Well… hm. Yeah. Why don’t you go get her?”

“That I will do,” I mutter and start off.

As I’m nearing, I see the crowd of people filing over, trying to see through. “What…” I start inching through, when I see the flashing- cameras? Why…? But it doesn’t matter. I keep an eye out for Bailey as I start edging closer to what they’re all…. Oh crap.

“I don’t know,” I hear Bailey snap. “Now let me through!”

“Bailey!” I call and elbow the last cameraman out of the way. I don’t even flinch as the cameras turn on me. “Just ignore them,” I grab her hand and looking around quickly, I choose the best path to escape.

The crowd of people behind stop the paparazzi from reaching us any farther and soon we’re free and quietly returning to the group. Unfortunately, she took her hand back… “Thanks,” she says after a second. “How do you handle that bull?”

I shrug. “Used to it, I guess. Doesn’t bother me much. And sorry about that, it’s all my fault.”

She shrugs and shoves her hands in her pockets as we arrive at the group. “There you are!” Missy sings with a clap. “Great timing. Me and Zacky got to talk to you two.”

And I suddenly find myself sitting on the bench with Bailey staring down at her feet uncomfortably next to me. Missy and Zack are standing, ready to say whatever. “The media knows,” Zack starts. “How Bailey’s obviously married to you and all, Alex.”

“Well, we might not…” I trail off, shifting. What the heck are they trying to say?

“You guys could apparently use this as good publicity,” Missy starts in. “So, what we realized, that it would be best for you two to pretend you really are married.”

Bailey groans. “But we are-”

Act like you enjoy each other,” Zack cuts her off.

I can do that!

“Wait…” I suddenly realize. “Does this mean…?”

“Yeah,” Missy nods with a smirk. “Tomorrow, Bailey’s moving into your place.”

I glance at Bailey, who’s glowering at the floor. She’s not reacting much… meaning she already knew? Aww, and she didn’t tell me?! Not cool, man, not cool… or maybe she really does want to? Ooo…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ep. Filler, sorry! Heh....

but thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOo much for the comments, I loved them all, thanks!!! :D

And to be nice and generous like I can be, I'm going to put out the next.... cause I liked it lots. :D