Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

How Bad You've Got It

Alex

Morning! It takes a little while, though, before I figure why I even care. But Bailey’s moving in! It’s like… a permanent Christmas… thingy… Yeah.

Scratching my head I tumble out of my covers and I turn on the radio, swinging my head and hips casually to the music as I move around. Lift a few weights, clean up a little, and shower.

Smashmouth is put on the radio and I snort to myself as I zoom through the kitchen, getting out a half-frozen burrito from Taco Bell. I smell it and figure it’s fine, so I put it in the microwave for a minute to warm it up. Thus, a breakfast burrito. Yum.

After a pretty good burp, I head back upstairs for some fresh clothes and check my phone. A new text has come from Zack, talking about something. A- studio @ 4, sinz ur spose 2help B move in. need help? Z

Oh right, that stuff… Sure. Here @ 11?Then I snap it shut and let Georgie out of the backyard that he’d been stuck in all night. Doing a few singing exercises, I fiddle with my electric guitar until it’s around eleven and soon Zack’s over.

“Hey man,” we punch our fists and chatting, we head into my car and head over to Bailey’s. On the way, Zack tries to talk about ‘us.’ “So, how’s everything chilling? You guys getting along?”

“Eh,” I shrug. “She’s sort of… bipolar.” I sigh, ruffling my hair. “But I’m trying. She just… takes time.”

“Like some of our songs,” he nods. “Cool. Sometimes the longer it takes, the sweeter it goes in the end.”

“I hope so,” I agree.

“So is she a good kisser?”

Conveniently we’re at a red light and I stare at him. “What?” He protests. “Come on, you two had to have kissed!”

“Yeah,” I admit. “She’s great. Best tongue ever.”

“Maybe I should try.”

“And have three people beat you up? I’d like to see you try,” I manage to retort, trying to hide my hands tightening on my steering wheel. Just the thought of her being with someone else- anyone else, no matter how much better they are than myself- it just kills me.

“Dang, man, relax,” he snorts. “I was just seeing how bad you’ve got it… which is really bad, by the way.”

I sigh. “I know.”

“Well it’s not actually bad,” he offers helpfully. “It’ll really help, I think.”

The words sink in and I realize there’s another meaning to them. “Zack?” I ask in a warning voice. “What have you done now?” I mean, I can’t complain about Bailey moving in for who knows how short the time will be, but too much more and it could push her over the edge- and I don’t want that to happen.

“Ah, nothing…” he shifts a little. “Say, maybe it would be a good idea to take her to the next interview, you think?”

“Zack,” I whine. “I don’t want her hating me more.”

“Mmmm…. I’ll ask. Maybe that’ll help,” he offers. “By the way, we did tell you that this needs to last for a few months?”

“How long?” I raise my eyebrow.

“Oh, I don’t know… till about August or so?”

I stare at him. “You honestly think it can last this long?”

“Oh, so you, Alexander William Gaskarth, you’re questioning yourself?”

“I never said that,” I grumble. “I’m just… questioning Bailey,” I fill in uncomfortably. “Have I mentioned how much I really dislike you right now?”

“Right after you were about to mention how much you absolutely adore little miss Bailey?” He smirks and climbs out of the car, seeing we’re here. “Come on, lover boy,” he sings, smirking at me and heads towards the apartment.

I follow after, muttering to myself. Arriving, the door is opened by Missy who’s wearing a very sheer top and booty shorts. Zack is the first to open his mouth and his words quickly become unintelligible in front of a perky, smiling Missy. “Hey, boys, we’re just waking up. Hungry? I made pancakes! Come on in.”

Stepping in, I see the room is a slight mess, blankets and left over snack packages all over. Brit and Gab are tangled in the blankets, arm wrestling and arguing who gets the last cookie, and Bay is…

Whoa…

She’s suddenly stopped from coming from the hall, on her way to the kitchen when she sees we’re here, and she just stares in surprise. I take the moment to take her in. Smaller shorts than Missy, and a only a black tank with a sleeve that’s lazily drooped down her shoulder slightly. Her dark hair is a gorgeous mess and her natural beauty is…. Wow.

“I…” Her hand helplessly falls to her hair and suddenly she shakes her head, coming out of it. “Bye,” she mutters and turns around, returning to her bedroom.

Darn it.

Was it so wrong, hoping she’d at least stick around like that? The other girls are, after all… I watch where she went, wishing she’d come back. Especially like that. Wowza.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Kinda liked this chapter.

Alex has a cruuu-uuuuush...... Poor guy.

So yeah. I've written what, the next twelve chapter? :D And I think they get pretty awesome!! I think its 54 or something like that, that I lurved a LOT. You'll see why soemtime.....:D

Comment!!! Silent readers, raise from the grave and get to your keyboards!!!!!! *narrows eyes suspiciously* Or..... I'll sick Georgie on you!!!

lol