Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Ten

I wake up early in the morning to find a newspaper on the doorstep. I pick it up and see the head line, ‘Trace Cyrus Of Metro Station Missing With Girlfriend’. Under the head line was a picture of Trace and I. The story read;
‘Trace Cyrus, 20, and his girlfriend, Kelsey Bane, 18, went missing yesterday from their homes in LA, California. Kelsey (shown above with Trace) is about 5’6” tall and may have tattoos. May go by Keya or Lynn. Most likely with Trace… I stopped reading. My parents want me that bad? Fuck them. They are the one’s who insisted that Trace and my relationship was apparently unhealthy. Well guess what Mom and Dad? I’m fine. I threw the paper at the nearest wall. Trace was up now staring at me.
“It made me mad.” I stated. He nodded.
“I’m going to take a shower. You stab the paper and what not.” He chuckled. I laughed sarcastically.
“Ha ha very funny.” He was already gone. Okay fine then don’t listen to me. I quickly decide to make breakfast. I started making eggs. One of the few things I knew how to make. Half the world would be saying that it’s probably one of the easiest things to make. Started making a pot of coffee. Put some bread in the toaster. I flipped the eggs into the air getting them to land in the pan again. Arms wove around my waist. He planted his chin on my shoulder. He smelt delicious. “You smell very edible.” Trace laughed into my ear. “Did I say that out loud?”
“Yes.” He answered. I put the eggs on to two plates. Trace took one and went to set it on the kitchen table. He came back in and poured two cups of coffee. Then took those in. He came back in and picked me up from where I was standing and carried me in there too. After he put me on the ground I sat in one of the chairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that was extremly short. I just wanted to put that. The next chapter will be better. The winner for the tattoos will be announced in the next chapter. Comments= love.
<3Kelsea