Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Twelve

Hmm… Three colors of streamers, three cakes, three roses on each cake, three presents from each trip. Wow, it’s really weird being the only one of a set of triplets that has OCD.
“Air, get over here,” Ella yelled from the other side of the room. “Kelsey and Trace will be back soon!”
“I need something to do. Make a mess so I can fix it!”
“Just go to Kelsey’s room! I can’t even walk through there!” Adrian fussed, walking by with a box full of stuff. I run through the house until I find the master bedroom. I walk in and right away my brain gets fuzzy and I go crazy. There were clothes everywhere. Empty cans lay sideways on the nightstands next to an assortment of remotes and candy wrappers. The bed was half made, the comforter on the floor and pillows were everywhere. Shoes that didn’t match were thrown to the ground next to mismatched socks and a stain that I really didn’t need to no how it got there. I cleaned everything, but that spot and left the room. The living room was decorated so perfectly. I could just sit there and be calm, but just then, I heard a knock at the door and not just any knock. It was my knock.
“Mason’s here!” I ran to the door and knocked back. Three times of course. I pulled open the door.
“Hey Air!” He greeted. Then to everyone, “They were right behind me on the motorcycle. I had to call them and tell them to slow down so we had time, but they’ll be here soon.”
“Good! Wait, where are Anthony and Blake?” Adrian asked.
“Uh… I think they are coming in the back…”
“Why?” Ella questioned.
“Beats me.” Mason replied.
“So it wouldn’t be a problem if I’m currently looking at Kelsey and Trace?” I asked. Kelsey was giving me the ‘look’ and Trace was laughing to himself. He knocked three times and I let them in. “Finally! You know how I feel about strangers!”
“We’re not strangers!” They both said.
“Well, you’re both strange and Trace is stranger than Kelsey!”
“True,” Kelsey followed. I hugged her and she winced. I needed two more hugs. But she pushed me away. I tapped my foot out of anxiety.
“Okay, I’m good. Two more hugs. Okay. All better. I’m good now,” I said. “Kelsey, what’s wrong with your hugging muscle?”
She laughed, but stopped because of the pain. She pulled up her shirt. There was a big bandage wrapped around her stomach. I poked it. “Ouch!”
“Trace, what did you do? Stab her?” I asked.
“No I got a tattoo,” Kelsey stated before I could strangle Trace.
“Oh! What’s it look like?” Ella asked.
“Roses all up her side.” Trace explained.
Suddenly there was a big boom as Anthony and Blake made their entrance.
“Is she ready?” Blake asked from the backdoor.
“Uh… I guess?” Trace replied confused. We all followed him. The grass was all wet and I didn’t have shoes on so I just jumped on Mason’s back. Kelsey squealed when she saw what they got her, but I don’t know if it was a OMG squeal or a holy crap I’m scared squeal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay now this is Kelsea. Now that I got to this;
Arietta, Adrian, and Ariella. Arietta is with Mason and Ariella is with Anthony. Anyone Like Blake? Comments= Love.
<3 Kelsea