Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Thirteen

I stared terrified at what was in front of me. The black motorcycle made me trembled backward. Trace caught me in his arms.
“Do you like it?” Everyone asked at once. I just stared at it. “Is that a yes or and no?”
“She likes it.” Trace answered them. He carried me into the house. Everyone followed inside.
“Let’s open presents!” Air cheered. Trace set me on the couch and sat to my left putting his arm around my shoulder. The trips brought in some presents. I opened all of them. They reminded me of home. I know I shouldn’t want to go back, but I can’t help it. My parents would be giving me some big present I would never want. I would act like I loved it. Granny would bring me a quilt and cookies. I would be showered in love and attention. Is that really what I want attention? I felt a ringing in my ears. I needed air. I got up and ran out the door. I ran down the street. I found a park with swings. Only one other person was there. Sitting on the bottom of the slide. She looked up at me. I sat on one of the swings.
“I’ve seen you in the paper.” She stated calmly. “Your Kelsey Bane, right?”
“Yeah. I wish I was some other person right now though.” I replied.
“I’m Kara.” She sat down next to me. I felt I could trust this girl. I looked at her. “Why’d you runaway?”
“Our parents separated us.”
“As in you and Trace?”
“Yeah.”
“Why would they do that?” I went on and explain everything that happened. She nodded where the story needed to be nodded at. We seemed to get along very well.
“So how old are you, Kara?” I asked. She laughed.
“Eighteen.” She answered.
“Me too.” I followed. I heard Trace and everyone else calling my name. “My boyfriend.” She nodded. They soon came and found us.
“Kelsey Lynn! Holy Shit you scared me!” Trace inhaled deeply engulfing me into a hug. I hugged him back. “Who’s this?”
“This is Kara. My new friend.” I answered. “Kara want to go back to my place?” She was staring out into the distance. I looked at what she was staring at. It was Mason and the rest of the guys. “Oh! Everyone this is Kara!” To my amusement Mason was looking back at her. “Well, Kara do you want to?”
“Yeah sure. It’ll be fun.” She replied breaking her eye contact with Mason. We got up and Trace pulled on to my hand. I could she Arietta freaking out about the whole Mason thing. She has this very odd crush on him, but he wants to be friends it’s so weird. We all walked down the street to the house. Plus Arietta was freaking out about the thing with strangers. I felt like slapping her. Kara would be a good change for me. Getting away from all these blondes. It was all going to be okay! I promised myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes out to peanutbutajellytime5. Who created Kara. Thank you! Don't read the thing for the sequel yet. It'll ruin it. Comments= love= updates.
<3Kelsea