I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Burn

Gerard's P.O.V

We bought our tuxes, after a few hours of my feminine boyfriend trying to pick 'the perfect one,' and headed home. Mikey came with us and hung around for a while.

"I'm hungry," Frank pouted, his child-like voice taking over.

"Same, what do you want?" I asked, getting off the couch and laying his head on the arm of the chair.

"Junk food!" Mikey yelped, jumping up and down in his seat.

"Am I the only adult here?" I questioned, crossing my arms over my chest, getting all 'parent' on their asses.

Frank's P.O.V

Just as Gerard finished his sentence about being mature, Harry was aparent in his body.

"Frankzo! Mikezo!" He screeched in a high-pitched tone.

He jumped on us both, holding the three of us together with Gerard's strong arms. I gasped for breath and soon got released.

"Cookies!" Mikey yelled, making my ears ring.

"Hold up," I replied cautiously.

"What?" Harry groaned in frustration.

"We need to pick an adult, between the three of us." I reasoned, looking between the two of them.

"Not it!" The three of us chorused together.

"In that case... I guess there's no adult." Harry grinned and skipped to the kitchen, followed by Mikey. I was hot on their tail.

I grabbed a mixing bowl, Mikey took the ingredients from the cupboard, and Harry... He just sat on the counter, waiting for us to finish.

We finally made the mixture, gaining half of it over the kitchen sides. I dunked my spoon in and ate the sooth mix.

"Unfair," Mikey frowned and ate some too, followed by Harry.

We finally filled a few paper-cake holders, placing them in the oven and waiting for it to cook. Sitting round the table, we talked about radom things.

"The cakes!" Mikey screamed, a burning smell filled my senses.

"Fuck," Harry giggled, pulling the cakes out and staring at the burn shells of, what should be, chocolate cakes.

"I guess we just have to make more?" Mikey questioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not much... I wanted to slip Harry in.

Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's.