I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It's What We Need

Gerard's P.O.V

We were in our room, naked and overly excited. This is what we both needed; to take out minds off the worry about the wedding.

Frank took over the situation, his body on all fours as he rubbed his hips on mine. Sweet moans escaped both out lips, sounding around the apartment.

I could tell we both needed to take this further, so I grabbed a condom and some lube, only having it to be swatted away.

"Nuh-huh," Frank shook his head and took the lubricants away. Putting the thin plastic on himself, he rubbed lube over the top. "Ah, fuck." Franmk whispered, pumping himself on purpose.

I bucked my hips up and pouted. "Frankie," I whined, sticking my bottom lip out. He grinned and placed himself at my entrance.

Slowly slipping into me, he stopped once he was fully inside. I felt Frank's lips kiss up my neck and eventually landing on my mouth. When we pulled away, he smiled down at me and moved in and out.

"Mm," Frank's lips closed, supressing moans.

"Baby, moan... Please?" I smiled and he returned the gesture. His slightly damp hair fell infront of his face.

"Ah," He finally groaned, pushing harder, deeper. I arose my hips with Frank's, holding his sides.

"Oh, fuck." I literally screamed, it didn't take too long for Frank to angle himself and hit my 'spot'.

Did I mention Frank had gotten his lip and nose pierced? About 2 months ago. His lip ring moved with his lips as the cold metal turned up, along with his grin.

Droplets of sweat trickled off his forehead, as my pale skin was also sweaty. I let my head press into the pillow, just admiring the sight above me; my fiance, giving me the most amazing feeling, whilst looking like the hottest person in the world.

His thrusts deepened, making me pant in pleasure. "Mother-oh-fucker." My breathing was short lived and easily missed.

"Mm, uh." Frank moaned from above me.

It wasn't long till he came, screaming my name. Pulling out of me, he bent down and sucked my erection.

"Fuck," I groaned, it was like a warning that I was going to cum.

"Frank," I gripped his hair, pulling him closer to me as I came. He sucked me hard, my hips raising as I rode my orgasm out.

"God, I needed that." He murmered, crawling back up to me and pecking my cheek.

"Yeah, me too." I pecked his mouth and waited for me beathing to regulate back to normal, before taking a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's so much =) for all the comments, subscribers andm readers! =)

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Aiden Burn's.