I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Boy's And Their Toy's

Frank's P.O.V

The next day the guys came over, it was really fun. We all sat down and began to get stuck in with the foods.

"Vegetarian!" I giggled, waving my arms a little.

"So... Um, quiche?" Ray piped up, looking around for any signs of agreement.

"Quiche sounds great," Gerard nodded and sipped on his coffee.

"What about... Small burgers?" Bob asked, I gave him a 'fake shock' expression.

"Never!" I protested, shaking my head and crossing my arms.

"We can have a separate table for meat eaters?" Mikey decided, making everything better for us.

"Mm, okay..." I mumbled, leaning against Gerard and letting him hug me.

*Two hours later*

"Finally, done!" Bob sighed and layed back on the sofa.

"Dude, you didn't do anything," Ray threw a pillow in his direction, missing Bob's head but hitting Mikey.

"Oh, it is on," Mikey grinned and pillowed most of the small square cusions infront of him, using it for a barrier and amunition.

Pillows were thrown back and forth, Gerard even joined in. It was like old times really.

Gerard's P.O.V

The pillow fight ended, we all collapsed on the sofa, out of breath.

Gerardzo, I'm bored. What can I Do?

Harry asked, I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey guys!" I squealed, giggling and giving them all a huge. "Bugger... What happened here? A darn tornado hit the place?"

"Um, nothing." Mikezo giggled and began picking pillows up.

"Ofcourse," I picked up an orange from the floor.

"So that's what hit me?" Rayzo rubbed the back of his head carefully.

"Dude, chill... Your 'fro stopped the pain, it just made the orange fall down." Bobzo began, pointing to Rayzo's hair, he glared back.

"I'm getting new glasses!" Mikezo cheered and adjusted his old ones.

"I'm growing my hair!" Bobzo laughed, playing with loose strands of his blonde locks.

"I'm cutting my 'fro!" Rayzo raised his arms and was welcomed with silence.

"NO!" Every-one shouted, glaring at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) I love the last part, a Harry's arrived! =)

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney