I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It May Just Be...

Gerard's P.O.V

Yesterday, Frank told me he wanted another vampire. At first I was totally confused, how the hell can you even get another vampire? It's not as if you can go down to the shops and buy one...

Harry...

Yeah?

Do you think it's possible for Frank to 'get' another vampire?

I'm not sure Gerardzo, did he ask for another one?

Yep...

My short answer wasn't replied, I guessed he was thinking.

Is Frankzo with you now?

Ofcourse...

Can I see him please?

Sure, wait a sec...

I paused my conversation with Harry and turned to Frank.

"Harry wants to speak with you, cool?" I questioned, kissing his cheek.

"Okay, is it about the whole 'I want another vampire' thing?" I nodded and pecked his lips before pulling away an letting Harry take over my body.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey Frankzo," I hugged him tightly and then released my death-grip.

"Uh, hey." Frankzo smiled and tried regaining his breath, of which I squeeze out.

"So, another vampire, eh?" I questioned, looking thoughtful as he nodded and burst in to laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking a little hurt at his sudden outburst.

"You look funny when you're thinking," Frankzo choked out between giggles.

"Well, in that case... I just wont help." Turning away, I smirked and knew he was going to apologize.

"Sorry," Frankzo placed a hand on my shoulder. "Please help?" Ha, just like I thought.

"Of course I will," My smile caused Frank to return it. I sat on the sofa, crossing my legs, and began explaining all I know about 'getting another vampire.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I am REALLY happy with this story so far... I have 12 subscribers and 4 comments! =D
The following subjects are in order; (Sorry, I just got bored.)

First commenter on this story!
Chemical.Love

My stalker; Chemical.Love
frerard_13

My amazing commenter's!!!
Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's
Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
frerard_13