I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Because It's Not Much

Frank's P.O.V

We arrived in Australia after a few hours, so we rang a taxi to take us to our hotel. It wasn't long before the car came, piking us up, and turning around to see who we were.

"Where you headed?" The middle-aged man asked, his dark skin was similar to his eyes as he looked be to the road.

"Um, Kington Hotel please?" Gerard asked, wrapping his shoulder around my neck. I lent into him and rested my head on his shoulder.

After nearly 45 minutes of pure silence, we were dropped off at an amazing hotel. It was huge and seemed really posh, normally I'm not the type to like 'posh' things.

Gerard grabbed my suit case, I took it out of his hands, while he grabbed his own. He did attempt to take it off me, and carry the all by himself, but I was stubborn.

"185 C," I spoke to myself, looking at our laminated card. It was like a key, it opened our door and our door only.

"Here we are," Gerard added, waiting for me to open the door and let us in.

Unlocking the dark wood, I held Gerard's hand in mine and walked in with him, out suit cases followed close behind. We both gazed at the brilliance before us.

"Spec-fucking-tacular..." Gerard breathed, laying the case down and holding me in both his arms.

He slipped his hands in my back pockets and kissed me tenderly. My lips moved upwards, into a smile, as his mirrored mine. I wrapped both my legs around his waist as he tried to feel his way around, wondering were the bedroom is.

I stopped kiss his perfect lips, leading my way down his neck instead. Gerard could finally open his eyes, we close our eyes when we kiss, and found the bed room.

After trousers were thrown around, left carelessly on the floor, we were both participating in a heated make-out session. I moved my hips towards his, hungrily.

I turned us around swiftly, so I was now ontop of him. Grinning down at Gerard, I placed both hands on his hips. Stroking his sides, I kissed hisneck gently. After knowing something needed to be done, I crawled down his body and stopped at his erection.

A grin appeared on Gerards lips, as my own lips was met with his member. I felt his hands slip in through my hair and smooth my scalp. My head made it's way closer to the bottom of his stomach.

"Uh," I heard a soft grumble from above me.

The encouraging moans made me suck a little harder each time. My tongue slipped around him, giving him as much pleasure as possible.

"Oh, God." Gerard's vocals got louder.

I smiled as best I could, and wrapped a hand at his base. Pumping him in time with my head movements, holding a hand on his hip too.

"Mm-uh... Frank," My husband groaned and spilled in my mouth.

"I'm sorry it wasn't much," I apologized. "I just didn't want to do anything more... What with the hours of jet lag and everything." I explained, kissing his cheek.

"Believe me, it was amazing." He panted, trying to regain his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Twi-hard818
Draconia27
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney


Amazing comments!