I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Either This Or That

Gerard's P.O.V

I led there for a while, looking up to the calm ceiling. Waiting for my breathing to regulate back to normal, I began kissing Frank's soft cheeks. His head turned around to be met with my lips and we were soon rubbing tongues.

Needing to repay the favour, I kissed his stomach a few times and nipped at his hips. I didn't bite too hard, the bone held this skin perfectly and I tried not to hurt him.

I took no time in taking him in my mouth, for the first time since I given him 'this' type of pleasure... I scraped my canines across his length.

Pulling away quickly and looking to him, I saw a grin on his face. "Sorry," I quickly apologized.

"What for? That was hot," He replied in a husky tone.

I could only nod and smirk back, getting back to my 'business' and making sure my teeth rubbed against him again.

"Mm, fuck." Frank yelled erotically.

I deep throated him and grinned when I heard his amazing moans again. This clearly turned him on, making me keep a note to do this more ofen.

"Gerard," I heard him pant from above me. Frank's tatooed fingers gripped the bed sheets, getting close to the edge. Did I mention he has tatooes? Oh well, I can think about his tatooes fingers later...

I rubbed the side of his hips, twisting my tongue around his throbbing member too. Sliding my tongue up and down the under-side of him, I felt his liquis fill in to my mouth.

"That-was-amazing..." He spoke between gasps of breath.

"Mm, thanks." I grinned, pleased with myself and kissing his neck.

"No, thank you."

*An hour later*

We finished unpacking and turned to one another, looking at the empty suitcases after a while.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked, looking around for something to keep us busy.

"Sit here with you," Frank murmered, looking up from my by his place on the bed.

"I can do that," I nodded, playfully thinking.

Sitting by him on the bed, I wrapped both arms around him. Moving slowly towards my husband, I joined our lips and smoothed them with my own.

We moved back, to lay on the bed, and I felt one of his legs wrap over mine. I returned the gesture and slipped my leg between his.

We led there for a while, either kissing, or enjoying the others company.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cool comments! Thanks!

ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney