I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Your Heart Beat Makes Thoughts Go

Frank's P.O.V

We had been on bour honey moon for four days, it was pleasant and soothing. There wasn't anything else I wanted, well saying that... I would like to see our friends and family from back home.

"What are you thinking about, sweetheart?" Gerard questioned, pushing a loose strand of my hair away.

"I just miss our friends and stuff," I mumbled in to his chest. Gerard's heart beat echoed in my ear, soothing the troubled thoughts about home.

"Home sick?" He rubbed my fore arm and kissed my brown hair.

"Yeah, I think so," My head arose from his chest, my lips locking to his softly.

"I'll make the pain go away," He muttered in to the innocent kiss.

Gerard picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the bedroom. After placing me on the bed, my shirt was removed as was his. After throwing them on the ground, he jumped on me. Thankfully, he didn't land on me, just over me.

I let my lips fall on his neck, letting them run down his chest and to his abdomen. I licked his hips a little, just teasing him. I eventually made my way to his jeans, undoing his button with my teeth. I nuzzled the fabric flap, covering the zipper, with my nose and bit on the zip. After pulling it down, I looked back up at him.

"Now that was hot," Gerard grinned and made me giggle.

I was tugged, by my hips, and forced to roll on my back. Gerard took over our situation and rubbed me through my trousers.

Whispering sweet nothings in my ear, he undressed me slowly. I didn't realize that we were under the covers, both naked and now making out.

Our tongues wrapped together, smoothing the others.

His hand covered itself in lubricant, rubbing it on my erection softly. My mouth opened and uttered unaudible words.

Gerard's body lifted off mine, crawling up my body, meeting our lips together.

Without another word, he lowered himself on to me, sending my facial expression to change. I was a little surprised, but once I was fully inside him, I got used to what he had just done.

My hands hooked onto his hips, helping his body to move. Gerard's lower body moved up and down mine, trying to find his spot.

After a small amount of time, his voice raised from short moans, to almost scream.

"Fuck, that's-hot..." I trailed off, not trusting my vocal cords to say what I wanted, but to shout instead.

"Oh God," Gerard tilted his head back and opened his mouth, closing it soon after.

His body held the sheets above us, and it was getting a little hot. I didn't attempt to uncover it though.

"Mm," Gerard groaned as I wrapped my hand around his erection. I pumped him as best I could.

"Fuck-yes-oh-yes," I practically screamed, releasing inside Gerard.

"Shit, God!" Gerard came over the both of us, getting up, causing me to slide out of him.

Our sweaty bodies held each others, although it was already extremely hot... I just wanted to lay here with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love your fucking comments! It doesn't matter how manmy times I say it, because I can't thank you enough.

Twi-hard818
Draconia
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney


Thanks Alice Verney, for giving me support on my writing skills! =)
I don't know it I'm writing too much Frerard, I just don't want to end up hating the 'Frerard scenes' later on...