I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

To Be Younge Again

Gerard's P.O.V

"Hey mum!" My joyful voice hollered down the mobile phone.

"Hey, sweetie. So, you seem happy?" She asked in return, noticing the tone in my voice.

"Yeah, want to know why?"

"Ofcourse," I could practically see her nodding on the other end; she was eager to know the news.

"The band and I are going on tour!" I couldn't hold in my enthusiasm any longer, it had gotten the best of me.

"Really? That's great," My mum sounded just as excited as I did, when I found out.

Frank's P.O.V[/v]

Gerard could be heard, on the phone in the living room, talking to his mother. I had finished my conversation with my own mother, staying seated on the bed.

So... A tour, eh? Jess' voice said into my ear.

Yeah, I think it'll be in a week or two. Amazing or what?!

It's damn right cool! It'll be so much fun. I loved how she was similar to me; not in an annoying way... It was nice knowing I could turn to her if I need help.

I'm really looking forward to it!

On a different subject, I love my room... Jess' voice became more high pitched towards the end, making me giggle.

I'm glad you like it, I do too!

'Like it'? I fucking love it! It's awesome, I grinned and a warm feeling, of being appriciated, filled my senses.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Hey?" I smiled as Gerard's head poked through the crack in the door.

"Hey," He smiled back and stood fully in our bedroom.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked casually, changing my grin to a smirk.

"I can't see my husband without the whole 'third degree'?" An expression of mock shock spread across Gerard's face.

"Ofcourse you can," I giggled and moved over the bed, making room for Gerard.

He sat his gorgeous ass on the double bed. It doesn't matter how many times I watch his ass, it never gets boring. I'm married to him, and although I have had plent of time to see how sexy he was, I was suddenly thankful.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Gerard wrapped an arm around me, pushing my head against his body.

"Nothing, I'm just suddenly thankful about being with you..." I muttered against his chest, kissing it afterwards.

"That was sweet, and a bit out of the blue," He put his head ontop of mine and kissed me back, on my hair.

"Yeah, I don't know why, but recently..." I breathed shakily and continued. "I don't know, I guess it's Jess. Not in a bad way," My voice seemed a little rushed, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. "It's probably because she's a woman, and... You know?"

"Oh," He nodded and chuckled a little. "Is it like, physically impossible for her to get periods?"

"She's still a woman," I giggled too and stopped with a sigh. "She might have them, but only in my head... I'm not sure. It's a little weird, but when she takes over my body, she kind of turns in to a man. Down there," I gestured to my penis and frowned in confusion.

"Are you going to ask her?" He referred to the whole 'can or can't she have periods'.

"I thinks so, just remind me later? But if I'm like this, the whole mood swings and stuff, I'd go fucking mental." Rolling my eyes, I got comfier on his chest.

"I like the 'overly chatty and moody' side of you."

"'Moody'?" I raised my head and cocked my eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's a little sexy," Gerard grinned back and kissed my forehead. "I was wondering, do you want to come to the cinema tomorrow?"

"Are you asking me out on a date Mr. Way?" My lips turned up in to a grin, pretending to be a teenage girl.

"Mm, I think I am."

"I'll have to think about that," Putting my hand under my chin, I pretended to be thinking. "And I accept," We both chuckled and kissed lightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too," My lips spoke upon his own.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was laughing so much when I was writing this!

Alice Verney
Twi-hard818


Awesome comments!