I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Half Full Or Half Empty?

Gerard's P.O.V

We were at the cinema, cuddled up together, watching some movie. To be honest, I didn't know and didn't care, about what was on the huge screen.

"Sugar?" Frank mumbled from my chest, his head was laying on me and my arm was around him.

"Yeah, baby?" I averted my gaze from the screen, and looked down at his small body.

"Skittle?" He giggled back and hid his face. I stroked his hair and popped a red skittle in his mouth.

"Thanks, and it was my favourite." Frank added the last part and moved his head upwards.

"You're welcome," I grinnned and nodded to him.

Without warning, his lips were on my own. I wouldn't care if this theatre was jam packed... But it wasn't.

Pressing my lips back, I held the back of his hair. My fingers got tangled in his hair, while his hands stayed safetly on my abdomen. Deepening the kiss, I slid my tongue across the bottom of his lip. No hesitation was needed, as he opened his mouth hugrily. Our tongues rubbed against one anothers, but we tried our best not to moan.

"Thanks," Frank whispered up to me.

"What for?" I asked back, frowning my eyebrows in confusion. Was he thanking me for kissing him? Ha, that would be weird.

"Everything, I guess..."

"Is this the little 'Jess' side of you?"

"Yeah, I guess it is," Frank nodded and giggled quietly.

Gerardzo? If I promise to be good, can I watch the movie? Taking over your body I mean?

Um, sure... With Jess or Frank? I don't mind...

Me either, ask Frankzo?

"Frank? I'm letting Harry take control of my body. Do want to watch it with him? Or Jess?"

"Hang on, I'll ask." Frankie's lips briefly touched mine, before he pulled away and we were left in silence. He was most obviously asking Jess if she wanted to watch the movie.

"Jess wants to watch it," He smiled and gave me another peck on the lips.

Jess is watching it with you...

In a matter or moments, both Frank and I had let our 'vampires' take over our body. I guessed they needed to get to know each other a little more, they hadn't had much time alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alice Verney

Thanks for the comment on the last chapter =)

Sorry it's a little shorter than usual... Should 'something' happen between Harry and Jess? I'm not sure if it would make this story a little to 'what-the-fuck-ish' Lol. But, I don't want them to die without knowing what love is.

Can any-one help me with this decision?

P.S if they get together, I promise not avert the story towards them.