I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It's A Dark Mystery

Gerard's P.O.V

"Can I ask wo else is touring?" Bob asked through the small chattering.

"Sure, there would be 'Because I Told You', 'Escape The Fate' and 'The Used'," She listed out for us. "Some other bands will be there too."

"Awesome," Ray grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

We all agreed and stood up from out seats. Ready to go, the 6 of us wondered around outside.

"You can stay in a hotel tonight, then you'll be setting off tomorrow at noon."

You best not forget about me...

Harry interrupted, seeming a little upset from past experiences.

We won't, in the afternoon we could talk and stuff... Then when we're playing our gigs, you can sit back and enjoy.

Um, okay... It's a deal!

I had totally zoned out and by the time I was back into their conversation, I noticed we were gathered around our touring van.

"Want to come in?" Mikey asked sweetly, a sparkle of hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Sure," Alicia ginned and nodded, Ray opened the door for us as we all gathered inside.

"It's not big, and it's not much... But our grandmother gave us some money, so we bought it." My brother mumbled, re-living our past memories.

"Yeah, so she basically bought it for us." I added, making the mood a litter more uplifted.

"That's pretty cool." She nodded in understanding, then sat next to Mikey on his bed.

"Yeah, it's really homey," Ray added, looking around the cramped area.

"It's awesome," Bob admitted, joining in with the compliments.

Alicia moved from sitting next to my brother, soon in a positon on his lap. It didn't look as though he minded at all.

After watching a horror movie, I turned the lights on, only to find my brother making out with our new band manager.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's no need to be sorry, you always comment... I'm really thankful. You know who you are =)!

Phantomnesoftheopera
Twi-hard818
Alice Verney