I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

It's Not Just The Boys That Want Fun

Frank's P.O.V

"How the fuck are you sexy guys and girls tonight?" Gerard screamed to the audience of our first show on tour.

A smirk crossed his lips as a huge rumble was their reply.

Half way through our set, I dropped to my knees and hit every chord. The speakers boomed throughout the area, giving us so much adrenaline.

"Up and down escalators," Gerard came over to me, a few moments before this time, and pushed himslf at me.

His crotch was against my face, pressing near my cheek. This had caused the audience to go absolutely crazy.

It was only a little tease, and so we soon left each other.

*A few hours later*

"Hey, Gerard... Isn't it?" Some-one with long black hair strolled over to us.

"Yeah?" He turned to the man and smiled warmly.

I was sat on his lap, holding my arms around his neck, but this didn't distract the new male.

"I'm Bert," Gerard nodded another greeting and shook his hand.

"This is Frank," He gestured to me and I shook his hand too.

"Do any of you guys want some?" Bert asked, looking back and forth from us.

Okay, what the fuck?!

"No thanks," Gerard shook his head, denying the small plastic bag of which contained weed.

"I might," I grinned at Gerard, looking at him for any reassurance.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, conserned and worried.

"If neither of us want it, we could always let the others have a field day with it," We both agreed and I bought some of the green substance off Bert.

"Cheers," I nodded my 'good bye' and walked into our van.

"Any-one want to have fun?" I held up the plastic bag.